1 2 3 4 5 6 7
.

Date: 1877 

Description: This map shows the Fox River, Lake Winnebago, city wards, lot and block numbers, landownership, selected buildings, railroads, and roads. There are three i...

Date: 1871 ca.

Description: A stereograph of the town square and Main Street. The three-story building visible in the center of the photograph was operated as the National Hotel. It w...

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: A photographic copy of an early, full-length studio portrait of Elizabeth Farnsworth Mears (1830-1907) standing in front of a painted backdrop with column...

Photograph

State Normal School

Date: 1871 ca.

Description: A view of the campus at the State Normal School. Established in 1871, headed by George S. Albee. In the early years of the school, tuition was free to all...

Photograph

Loggery Cottage

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: The “loggery” cottage built for James Duane Doty.

Date: 1888 ca.

Description: Construction workers at the site of the new city hall. William Waters, architect.

Date: 1871 ca.

Description: Stereograph of the Congregational Church on the corner of Broad and Milwaukee Streets.

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: A stereograph of the Menasha Wooden Ware factory.

Date: 1879 ca.

Description: The Reliance Flooring Mill. The mill building was physically moved by water by Capt. Sam Neff from Winnconne to Oshkosh, Wis. July 4, 1879.

Map or Atlas

Menasha, Wis.

Date: 1870 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Menasha.

Date: 1877-06 ca.

Description: The congregation of the Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church during the Eastern District Norwegian Synod which ran from May 31-June 6, 1877. Winnebago Cou...

Date: 1856 

Description: View along bridge of paddle boats and ships in the harbor, pedestrians, and the town in the background on the other side of the river.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Looking across Winneconne towards the bridge from the east side of town.

Date: 1870 

Description: This bird's-eye-view map shows roads, a river with boats, and homes. The bottom margin of the map includes an index.

Date: 1878 

Description: Carte-de-visite of a studio portrait of two girls posed in a small "boat" in front of a painted backdrop. They are wearing fancy dresses, and one girl hold...

Date: 1899 

Description: The Elisha D. Smith Library built by Van Ryn and De Gelleke.

Photograph

National Hotel

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: The National Hotel on town square off of Main Street.

Date: 1871 ca.

Description: A stereograph of the town square and Main Street. The three-story building visible in the center of the photograph was operated as the National Hotel. It w...

Date: 1840 

Description: This map surveyed under the direction of Captain Thomas J. Cram is one in a series of seventeen that accompanied Cram's report on the Fox-Wisconsin river s...

Photograph

Cedar Street Bridge

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph view of Cedar Street Bridge(?). The construction of this bridge is the same as the Cedar Street bridge, but as other landmarks are not visible,...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.