1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Building Demolition

Date: 1994-09 

Description: Crowd looks on as crew demolishes building across street.

Photograph

Koll Home

Date: 1981-02 

Description: "The Paul & Evangeline Koll home is at 337 Menomonee Street."

Date: 2004 

Description: This farm, at N8139 Hwy P (Section 22), has been in the Dogs family since 1937. Norbert and Hertha purchased from William Benter in 1937. They sold the far...

Photograph

Donald and DNR Barn

Date: 2004 

Description: Pam Donald and her children, Joey, Jimmy and Mary, live at N8914 N. Pole Road (Section 11).

Date: 2004 

Description: William Milbrot, together with his mother, LaVerne, and a sister and brother, live at W2221 Gill Rd. With so many cats on the property, there should be no...

Date: 2004 

Description: Dean and Jennifer Adelmeyer, with their children Elizabeth (9), Emily (7) and Jacob (5), live at N8436 Lone Rd (Section 13).

Date: 2004 

Description: Cliff and Renoda pose by this old granary.

Date: 2004 

Description: William Milbrot's parents have lived here since 1953.

Date: 1992-12-27 

Description: "Michael and Carol Weymier home at 302 Park Street."

Date: 2004 

Description: Russ and Betty Bodden purchased the farm in 1974 from Russ's parents, John and Evelyn Bodden. August Ahring lived here at one time.

Date: 1994-06 

Description: "Immanuel Lutheran 'River' Church on Hwy AY."

Date: 2004 

Description: Terry Justman lives at W1753 Cty Hwy (Section 5).

Photograph

Arbor Day Group

Date: 2000-05 

Description: Group of students at Theresa Fireman's Park for Arbor Day activities.

Date: 2004 

Description: The Dean Adelmeyer family has lived here since 1992. Cows were last milked here in the 1960s. The Leonard and Olive Steger family lived here.

Photograph

New Water Tower

Date: 1997-03-21 

Description: "Theresa water tower base."

Date: 2004 

Description: John Kasmiski is a veteran, having served with the 3rd Marine Division.

Photograph

Water Tower

Date: 1987-07 

Description: "Painting on Theresa's water tower."

Date:  

Description: The Steinbach farm was purchased by Emil Steinbach from his uncle Car Schley in 1899. He passed the property to Arnold, the father of Bill and Werner, the...

Date: 2004 

Description: Richard and Dorothy Fink farm at N9650 Sunnyview Rd (Section 6). The barn was built in 1905. Richard has lived here all his life, since being born in 1944.

Photograph

Staiduhar Barn

Date: 2004 

Description: Bill and Karen Staiduhar live at N7596 Plover Road. At the time of this picture, the family had lived here for one week. The names of the children are Chad...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.