1 2 3 4 5
.

Postcard

Main Street

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Main Street on the corner of Washington Street shops.

Photograph

Doty Office

Date: 1898 

Description: View of the office building occupied by James Duane Doty during the 1820s when he was additional judge for the U.S. Circuit Court of Michigan Territory. T...

Date: 1896 

Description: View of W.E. Duncan's coal docks.

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Main Street and Green Bay House seen from the top of the Beaumont House.

Date: 1897 ca.

Description: De Pere lock on the Fox River with a construction crew at work. This is the only wooden lock on the Fox River.

Date: 1889 ca.

Description: View of Fox River and South Washington Street, from the top of St. Willobrord's Church.

Date: 1835 

Description: This photocopy map shows the Fox River, lot and block numbers, private claims, streets, a public squares, a manual labour school, and Fort Howard. An inset...

Date: 1850 ca.

Description: Hobart church, built in 1839.

Photograph

Doty Home

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: View of Governor James Duane Doty's home with two children standing in front. The Doty home was the first brick house in Wisconsin. The materials were tra...

Photograph

Land Agent Building

Date: 1855 ca.

Description: View of the J.S. Baker, Land Agent, office building and the adjacent New England House.

Date: 1873 

Description: A plat of the village of Greenleaf, Brown County, Wisconsin, showing the areas from Taintor Street to Day Street and Follett Street to Deuster Street. Inc...

Date: 1896 ca.

Description: Jefferson Street south from Doty Street with trees lining the street.

Date: 1898 ca.

Description: Albert Weise's residence, with wooden sidewalk, and two kids standing on the front porch posing for the photographer.

Painting

De Pere Painting

Date: 1856 

Description: "....At De Pere they stopped on the west shore for a broad sketch of the dwellings clustered on both sides of the river. The distant dam, the mills, wareho...

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Randall Wilcox's home with trees and a sidewalk, built in 1836 or 1837.

Date: 1876 ca.

Description: View showing Elmore and Kelly's Elevator with a boat, train, and the buildings at Fort Howard. Fort Howard was incorporated into Green Bay.

Date: 1889 ca.

Description: Elevated view of industrial waterfront and the Fox River.

Photograph

Eastmen Residence

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: View of the H.E. Eastmen residence. The house was located on the southwest corner of Porlier and Monroe Streets, and later the residence of Mrs. George G....

Date: 1896 

Description: Railroad employees pose with locomotive engine no. 925 of the Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railway. The engine has a long pilot, a large oil headlight, sm...

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Long Tail lighthouse. Built in 1847-1848 and abandoned in 1859 when a new frame lighthouse was built nearby.

1 2 3 4 5

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.