1 2 3
.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: First Congregational Church in De Pere with a train and neighboring buildings.

Photograph

Doty Home

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Doty home with trees in the yard.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: A group of people stand outside Eleazer William's log cabin, five miles south of De Pere.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Bridge, croosing over the Fox River near De Pere.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Fox River and the Little Rapids dam.

Map or Atlas

A Plat of DePere

Date: 1850 

Description: This photocopied map shows lot and block numbers, selected buildings, street names and state lock located on the Fox River. Includes a description of Deper...

Date: 1897 ca.

Description: De Pere lock on the Fox River with a construction crew at work. This is the only wooden lock on the Fox River.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Two women work a field with horses.

Map or Atlas

DePere

Date: 1900 after

Description: This photocopy map shows lot and block numbers, some land ownership, street names, and the Fox River. Caption reads, "Mr. P.S. Levy says this map was drawn...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Eleazer WIlliam's log cabin from the side entrance.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Government locks and factory district on the Fox River.

Date: 1893 

Description: Bird’s-eye view of Depere looking North. Includes illustrations and an index to points of interest.

Map or Atlas

De Pere, Wis.

Date: 1871 

Description: Bird's-eye map of De Pere.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A girl sits on a log next to Eleazer William's log cabin site.

Photograph

Wilcox-Lawton House

Date:  ca.

Description: Wilcox-Lawton house with trees and yard. Built in 1838.

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: Eleazer William's log cabin, five miles south of De Pere, overlooking the parids of the Little Bakalin on the Fox River.

Photograph

James D. Doty House

Date: 1898 ca.

Description: Front and rear views of the James D. Doty residence, the first brick house built in Wisconsin.

Date: 1889 

Description: Elevated view of bridge crossing the wide Fox River, with the paper mill on the far side of the river, and a horse-drawn cart approaching the near side.

Date: 1897 ca.

Description: Locks near De Pere, the only wooden pier on the Fox River.

Date:  

Description: This map surveyed under the direction of Capt. Thomas J. Cram is one in a series of seven. The map shows part of the Fox River and the beginning of the tow...

1 2 3

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.