1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1934 ca.

Description: Fort Howard hospital, view from the southwest.

Date: 1934 ca.

Description: Restored Fort Howard hospital, surgeon's quarters.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Fort Howard Hospital Marker. "Hospital of old Fort Howard - 1816. This building formerly stood with the surgeons quarters and the powder magazine on the r...

Date: 1865 ca.

Description: View of the fort from a high vantage point.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Replica of Eleazer William's original log cabin, with trees and a dirt road, five miles south of De Pere on the west bank of the Fox River.

Photograph

Surgeons' Quarters

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: View of the Fort Howard surgeons'quarters.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: A group of people stand outside Eleazer William's log cabin, five miles south of De Pere.

Date: 1909 

Description: View of the broadside of the cottage during warm season, with a few large deciduous trees casting shadows across the cottage, though it's a sunny day. On o...

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Fort Howard Hospital on the corner of Kellogg and Chestnut Streets.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Fort Howard hospital marker, "this building formerly stood with the surgeons quarters and the powder amagazine by the river outside the stockade..."

Photograph

River View

Date: 1957 ca.

Description: Long, low industrial building (factory?), probably in Green Bay, Wis., at night, from across the river, with reflections of interior lighting.

Date: 1909 

Description: Exterior view of the cottage and porch. Two little girls in dresses stand in front of the cottage, posing for the camera. A bench stands on the porch. On...

Photograph

Hobart Church

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Hobart Episcopal Church on the Oneida Indian Reservation.

Photograph

Grain Elevator

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of a grain elevator on the site of the old Elmore & Kelly's elevator.

Photograph

Fort Howard Elm

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Elm tree at Fort Howard.

Date: 2008 

Description: Located at 159 Pulaski Street, this house-style station featuring a hip-roof canapy, was built in 1925 by Vincent Zielinski.

Date:  

Description: Hugo in hat and coat posed on boardwalk in ravine between Minahau Stadium and Urbandale Park area, with large building behind him.

Photograph

Cotton Residence

Date: 1953 ca.

Description: Front view of the Captain John Cotton residence. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotton, a retired U.S. Army...

Date: 1963-08-18 

Description: Old houses in a residential neighborhood with women and children at play.

Date:  

Description: Exterior of the Israel Greene Beaumont House, located at 203 South Jefferson Street. The building was demolished in 1932.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.