1 2 3
.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Three-quarter view from driveway of exterior of the Winnebago County Asylum.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Elevated view of Poor Farm on the grounds of the Winnebago County Asylum. There is a large barn, silo, windmill, and the roof of a large building in the ba...

Date: 1930 before

Description: Tree-lined driveway on the grounds of the Winnebago County Asylum. Buildings are in the background behind the trees.

Date: 1930 before

Description: View from road of a building located on the grounds of the Winnebago County Asylum. Standing on a sidewalk in front is a man leaning on a cane.

Date: 1871 ca.

Description: A stereograph of the town square and Main Street. The three-story building visible in the center of the photograph was operated as the National Hotel. It w...

Date: 1880 

Description: An illustration depicting the cheese factory and dry goods store of J.G. Pickett at Pickett's Station.

Date: 1923 

Description: The entrance to the Larson Brothers' flying field at Larsen in Winnebago County, about one year after the brothers laid out the runway. The field remained...

Date: 1930 before

Description: Exterior view of the Winnebago County Asylum building.

Date: 1871 ca.

Description: A stereograph of the town square and Main Street. The three-story building visible in the center of the photograph was operated as the National Hotel. It w...

Date: 1930 

Description: View across grounds of the Winnebago County Asylum farm buildings, including a large barn with weather vanes on top of gable vents. In the foreground is a...

Date: 1967 

Description: Intersection of US Highway 41 and Wisconsin Highway 26 near Oshkosh.

Date: 1855 

Description: This 1855 map of Winnebago County, Wisconsin, shows the township and range grid, towns, cities, villages, and post offices, roads, and lakes and streams.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Exterior rear view of the Winnebago County Asylum building.

Date: 2008 

Description: In 1934, Cook and Brown Lime and Coal built a super-service station with Art Deco stylings at 420 Division Street, which was previously occupied by a small...

Date: 1911-03 

Description: This 1911 topographic map shows Lake Winnebago and the surrounding area. The township and range grid, counties, towns, sections, cities, villages and post...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Washington Street, near the Chicago and Northwestern train depot.

Date: 1877 ca.

Description: View across road of the Eastern District Norwegian Synod, May 31-June 6, 1877, at the Immanuel Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church (2 1/2 miles west of L...

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: The corner of Main Street and Tayco Street looking south towards Doty Island. The slanting timbers controlled the primitive draw bridge across the canal.

Photograph

Lake View House

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View across road of a Lake View House (1869-1950) at N. 3rd Street and N. Main Street. Three-story building with a chimney, a wrap-around balcony and a por...

Photograph

Phillips House

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View across road towards an older man and woman standing on the front porch of a two-story house at S. 1st Avenue. The man is J.J. Phillips and the woman i...

1 2 3

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.