1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Church of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, a Catholic church built in 1866-1868.

Photograph

The Pierce House

Date: 1971-07-18 

Description: Exterior view of the Pierce House at 424 North Pinckney Street, which was designed by Samuel H. Donnell, an architectural partner of August Kutzbach (Kutzb...

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: A view of the Oshkosh Public Library, located on Washinton Avenue. The cornerstone was laid in May of 1899 and the library was finally complete in Septembe...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of the Grassy Island lighthouse.

Date: 1933-08 

Description: The First Baptist Church, 201 North Carroll Street.

Postcard

Post Office

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Post Office. The first post office in Oshkosh was established in the 1840s, and the postmaster was Joseph Jackson.

Date: 1971-08-08 

Description: Exterior view of the Stop and Shop Grocery at 501 State Street, which features a gingerbread house design.

Photograph

Courthouse

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Sturgeon Bay courthouse.

Postcard

Post Office

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior view of post office. The first post office in Oshkosh was established in the 1840s, and the postmaster was Joseph Jackson.

Date: 1929 

Description: View across the bridge on Main Street. There are two cars and a woman and child walking across the bridge. A Chevrolet dealership is on the right.

Photograph

Green Bay House

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Green Bay House with cars parked outside on the street.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: View from sidewalk of a man wearing sunglasses standing outside the entrance to the Hotel Martinique. He holds a cigarette in one hand and a camera bag in...

Date: 1906 

Description: Photographic postcard of the exterior of the stone church. There are four crosses, one on the bell tower, and three others at the corners of the roof. Wind...

Date: 1969-10-05 

Description: Decorative detail on the top of the building located at 306-312 State Street, was Salick's Jewelry Shop.

Date: 1955 

Description: View from pier towards two men sitting in the front seat of the "Monona-Mobile," a pontoon boat powered by an automobile. The knee of a man is in the right...

Date: 1921 ca.

Description: View from Langdon Street of the University of Wisconsin YMCA on the shore of Lake Mendota. On the porch of the building is a large "Cafeteria" sign. Anothe...

Photograph

Bird's Eye View

Date: 1912 

Description: Elevated view of town with farm fields in the foreground, and low, rolling hills in the background. There is a church steeple in the far background on the...

Date: 1937 

Description: A man unloads a ladder from the top of an International D-2 truck owned by New York State Electric and Gas Corporation and used for maintenance purposes. T...

Date: 1901 ca.

Description: Construction crew raising a brick building. The structure is entirely surrounded by scaffolding. A large stone piece is being hoisted into place while a wo...

Photograph

Masonic Temple

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: A view of the facade and side of the neoclassical structure. Four columns support the two-story porch. A semi-circular opening appears in the pediment, a...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.