1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
.

Photograph

Clinic Entrance

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of small, one-story building with front walk leading to entrance with low steps.

Photograph

Octagon House

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: View of the spiral staircase inside Richards' Octagon House.

Photograph

Octagon House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: View of the Octagon House's spiral stairway.

Photograph

Octagon House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: View of the spiral staircase inside the Octagon House.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Front view of First Methodist Church, formerly Methodist Episcopal Church.

Date:  date unknown

Description: A view of the clock and belfry at a German Catholic church. A small structure is attached to the back of the church.

Date: 1909 after

Description: A view of the facade and side of First Congregational Church. Its main entrance is part of the belfry structure. All visible windows are stained glass, dec...

Postcard

Jefferson Street

Date:  date unknown

Description: View across Jefferson Street toward several storefronts and horse-drawn vehicles. Near the Gustave [__]ner Harness Shop is a man seated on a wheelbarrow ne...

Date: 2008 

Description: Located at 109 North Center Avenue, this service station was built by Sylvester "Sal" Spangler.

Photograph

Masonic Temple

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A view of the side and facade of a Masonic temple building. The ground floor contains a store. Awnings cover the windows on the ground and second floor....

Date: 1893 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Jefferson, looking north. Crayfish River at left and center, Rock River from upper center to bottom center, joins at left of center; thir...

Photograph

Octagon House

Date: 1945 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Octagon House.

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: View of First Methodist Church, the third building.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Congregational Church.

Photograph

Ixonia School

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: A brick, one-story country schoolhouse with two entrances, and an outhouse on the left. The schoolyard is fenced.

Photograph

Octagon House

Date: 1945 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the entrance to the Richards' Octagon House.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of the Free Public Library, dedicated on June 14, 1907. The library was built, in part, with Andrew Carnegie funding.

Photograph

Church

Date:  date unknown

Description: A view of the facade and side of St. Mark's Evangelical Lutheran Church , made primarily of brick. The roof shingles contain various shapes.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: The Home of the Jones' "Little Pig Sausages".

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of the Jefferson County Clerk's office, with a three-quarter view of a building with a clock tower and people walking near the building. Printed...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.