1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 2004 

Description: The old building on the right is the first barn on the Dogs property.

Date: 2004 

Description: The Myers have lived here for 8 years. Mary Jo's father is Jim Schinderle of Mayville. He is a pillar in the Mayville Historical Society.

Date: 1949-02-01 

Description: The newlyweds with attendants Pearl Ruecker and Tom Hartwig emerge from Father Goff's parsonage at the Catholic Church.

Date: 2004 

Description: This barn is at N9361 North Pole Rd (Section 11). Everett and Gloria Schulz have lived here since 1974. Everett is a horse lover — showing off Ginger and L...

Date: 2004 

Description: Russ and Patti Wondra with children, Ben and Ashley, live at N9094 Hwy WT (Section 7).

Date: 2004 

Description: Rex Vane was photographed with "Boomer," on of the 31 Llamas that he is currently raising. They appear to be very docile animals.

Date: 2004 

Description: Rosie Weninger stands in front of this barn at W371 Allen Road (section 25). Rosie's husband, Myron, passed away August 21, 2001. Myron's grandfather, Geor...

Date: 1992-12-21 

Description: "The Chuck and Marlene Bernhard residence at WI 363 Hwy 28 (Mayville Road)."

Date: 1951-06-30 

Description: Dorothy Luerghing and Oliver Justman wedding at Saint Paul's Lutheran Church in Maybille.

Date: 2004 

Description: Cooper, the dog, joins the Wondra family on the steps of this old granary on the Wondra property.

Photograph

Lousberg Barn

Date: 2004 

Description: Gary and Yvone Lousberg and their dog, George, live at W1422 Zion Church Road. (Section 28)

Date: 2004 

Description: The last time cows were milked on the Schwertz property was in the 1960s.

Date: 2004 

Description: Rosie Weninger standing inside the barn, which has 35 stanchions. The last time cows were milked here was in 1991.

Photograph

River Road

Date: 1992-12-10 

Description: "Police Officer Bill Poellot makes the rounds on the 'River Road.'"

Date: 2004 

Description: This farm has been in the Weigand family since 1864. This barn was built in 1857. The cows were last milked on the property in 1994. The goat is called He...

Date: 1978-02-11 

Description: "The Bogenschneider auction in full swing at the hall in Firemen's Park."

Date: 1997-09-10 

Description: "Dismantling Theresa's Water Tower."

Date: 2004 

Description: The Jasters have lived here since 1981. Previous owners were Oscar and Dorothy Bodden.

Date: 1993-11 

Description: "High winds played havoc with the cross on St. Peter's Lutheran Church. Steeplejack, Tim McNitt, of Kiel was called in to rectify the 'leaning cross.'"

Photograph

Weber Brewery

Date: 1991-07 

Description: "Deep in the bowels of the old brewery, Craig Ruffing and Les Beck examine an old cellar."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.