1 2 3 4 5 6 7
.

Date: 1898 ca.

Description: Two children are stand in front of Governor Doty's house, the first brick house built in Wisconsin.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: View of a shopping district street near a river, with several businesses lining the street, and two carriages. A building has lettering that reads, "Jacks...

Date: 1896 ca.

Description: Portraits of the members of the Samuel Harrison Post No. 91 of De Pere, Wisconsin from 1883-1896.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Cawker (Colonel E. Harrison) residence.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Long Tail lighthouse. Built in 1847-1848 and abandoned in 1859 when a new frame lighthouse was built nearby.

Date: 1889 

Description: View of Green Bay from the top of St. Willibrord's Church. A river can be seen in the background.

Map or Atlas

De Pere, Wis.

Date: 1871 

Description: Bird's-eye map of De Pere.

Date: 1842 

Description: Menominee war dance, as depicted by Francois, Comte de Castelnau, a French naturalist and diplomat who visited Green Bay, Wisconsin about 1838. This detail...

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Long Tail lighthouse, built in 1859.

Photograph

Residential Street

Date: 1899 ca.

Description: Residential street, North Broadway at Cass Street.

Date: 1857 ca.

Description: Green Bay Intelligencer Newspaper Office. This was the first newspaper published in Wisconsin. The building was on Main Street. This drawing appeared in...

Photograph

Doty Home

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: View of Governor James Duane Doty's home with two children standing in front. The Doty home was the first brick house in Wisconsin. The materials were tra...

Photograph

View of the Harbor

Date: 1889 

Description: Elevated view looking north toward the harbor with multiple buildings in the foreground.

Date: 1889 ca.

Description: Distant view of the cottage over a river, with reads in the foreground. On original site on the west side of the Fox River, before the restoration.

Date: 1825-08-27 

Description: Map is ink on paper. Map shows plat of the town of Munnomunne, the Fox River, farm lots, and an established highway. The map is signed by "J.D. Doty, Propr...

Drawing

Astor House

Date: 1835 ca.

Description: Rough sketch of the Astor house made from memory.

Date: 1850 ca.

Description: Hobart church, built in 1839.

Date: 1842 

Description: A Menominee village as depicted by Francois, Comte de Castelnau, a French naturalist and diplomat who visited the Green Bay area about 1838. The detailed,...

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: The first Long Tail Point Lighthouse.

Date: 1836 

Description: This map of Navarino shows a development plat of the village situated opposite Fort Howard at mouth of the Fox River. The names of proprietors are listed a...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.