1 2 3 4 5 6 7
.

Date: 1899-08-24 

Description: Pen-and-ink and color on paper. Also shows probable routes of the French explorers Constant le Marchand de Lignery in 1728 and Louis de la Porte de Louvign...

Date: 1858-01-01 

Description: Printed invitation to a New Year's Ball given at Weeden's Hotel in Neenah with music provided by Shattuck's Cotillion Band. The invitation is printed on e...

Photograph

Island City Mill

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of Island City Mill. Island City Mill was built in 1867 by Carl Stridde and A.H.F. Krueger, and also called Stridde & Krueger Mill. By 1891 it...

Date: 1899 

Description: The Elisha D. Smith Library built by Van Ryn and De Gelleke.

Date: 1879 ca.

Description: The Reliance Flooring Mill. The mill building was physically moved by water by Capt. Sam Neff from Winnconne to Oshkosh, Wis. July 4, 1879.

Date: 1893 ca.

Description: Front view of the Northern Hospital for the Insane. A horse-drawn carriage is outside the entrance.

Date: 1897 

Description: This 1897 map of Winnebago County, Wisconsin, shows the township and range grid, towns, sections, cities and villages, landownership and acreages, rural re...

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph view of the industrial section along the Fox River in Menasha. During this period the millers in Menasha were beginning to invest in the paper...

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereoview of Main Street bridge, looking toward a section of the city known locally as Brooklyn.

Date: 1877 

Description: This map shows the Fox River, Lake Winnebago, city wards, lot and block numbers, landownership, selected buildings, railroads, and roads. There are three i...

Date: 1877-06 ca.

Description: The congregation of the Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church during the Eastern District Norwegian Synod which ran from May 31-June 6, 1877. Winnebago Cou...

Date: 1890 

Description: A view of the main building on the campus of the State Normal School.

Date: 1870 

Description: Bird's-eye view of Omro.

Photograph

Cedar Street Bridge

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph view of Cedar Street Bridge(?). The construction of this bridge is the same as the Cedar Street bridge, but as other landmarks are not visible,...

Photograph

Flour Mill District

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of flour mill district. The Walnut Street bridge is in the background and the mill to the right is the Atlantic Mills (Neenah Stone Mills in 18...

Date: 1875-06 

Description: These manuscript drawings show the profile of the Neenah Dam, between Lake Winnebago and Little Lake Butte des Morts on the Fox River in Winnebago County,...

Date: 1870 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Neenah.

Photograph

Sawyer House

Date: 1868 

Description: The Philteus Sawyer residence located on the northwest corner of Algoma and West Algoma Streets. Sawyer was mayor of Oshkosh from 1863-1864, and became a U...

Photograph

Fourth Ward School

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: Side view of Fourth Ward School, surrounded by wooden fence.

Photograph

Main Street

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereoview of Main Street bridge, looking toward a section of the city known locally as Brooklyn.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.