1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1911 

Description: Black and white image, looking west from Lake Winnebago with Fox River flowing from top left corner to bottom right corner. Streets laid out with indicat...

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: A view of the Oshkosh Public Museum in the winter months. Formerly the home of Edgar Sawyer. The home was built in 1908 and became a museum in 1924.

Date: 1903 

Description: This maps shows what may be Ho Chunk Native American burial mounds. Also noted on the map is the Fox River, the Doty homestead, stockade embankment, the We...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Four women and three men pose outdoors along the side of Otto Ansorge's house. They include (standing, left to right): Mrs. Ansorge, two unidentified women...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View along shoreline towards two young men and six young children posing on the rocky beach on Lake Winneconne. Four of the children sit in a kayak pulled...

Photograph

Poised to Strike

Date: 1958-07 

Description: Batter waits to strike the baseball just thrown from the pitcher.

Date: 1969 

Description: A woman wearing a paisley dress is carrying a United Farmworkers (UFW)/AFL-CIO sign in front of a Kroger store that reads, "Honor Picket Line/ National Cou...

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Exterior of the factory for the Oshkosh Truck Company.

Date: 1977 ca.

Description: A view of the south-west corner of Swart Hall, at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. This building was built in 1928, and was originally known as Rose C....

Date: 1930 before

Description: Dining hall at the Winnebago County Asylum. In the foreground are spindle chairs pushed up against long tables set with tableware. Light fixtures are hangi...

Postcard

Paine Lumber Co.

Date: 1911 

Description: Log entrance of the Paine Lumber Co. Edward L. Paine founded the lumber mill in 1853 on the east bank of the Fox River.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: An elevated view of the town and river.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Fraternal Reserve Association Building and the Oshkosh Public Library, located at 46 Washington Blvd.

Date: 1998-08 

Description: The British Concord lands at the EAA Airshow in Oshkosh.

Photograph

Knaggs Ferry Marker

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: Knaggs Ferry marker. Dedicated to James Knaggs who operated a ferry in Oshkosh for nineteen years.

Date: 1977 ca.

Description: Harrington Hall, at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. This building houses the geology department, and contains numerous laboratory rooms.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Tree-lined driveway on the Winnebago County Asylum grounds.

Date: 1977 

Description: A car going up ramp, northbound on USH 41.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Oshkosh Public Museum, formerly the Sawer Foundation and the residence of Edgar Sawyer. The home was built in 1908 and became a museum in 192...

Date: 1960 ca.

Description: Lake steamer at dock, in fog.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.