1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: The Simeon Mills (farm) house located at 2709 Sommers Avenue.

Date: 1939 

Description: Memorial Chapel, dedicated on May 28, 1939.

Photograph

Ohio University

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A view of a tree-lined campus walkway edged with flowering bushes at Ohio University. Several buildings are visible in the background.

Date: 1939 

Description: International PD-80 generator in use at the Lake Scugog Milling Company in Port Perry, Ontario, Canada. The company was owned by Arthur Waridel of Saskatc...

Date: 1939 

Description: View of Memorial Chapel, dedicated on May 8, 1939.

Photograph

Iowa Dairy Farm

Date: 1931-10 

Description: A man stands near several cows in front of a barn and silo. Two men converse near a tractor.

Photograph

Home Garden

Date: 1931-06 

Description: Home garden in a residential neighborhood. Landscaping includes iris and peonies in borders along a driveway, and an arched trellis near the backyard. Orig...

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: View across lawn of Chequamegon National Forest Guard Station sign in front of one-story guard station building with two front doors.

Date: 1932 ca.

Description: This two-story, wood frame house with Eastlake detailing and front bay window was owned by Mrs. Carl Kreawaldt. The New Fane school teacher, Miss Marie E....

Date: 1930 before

Description: Group portrait outdoors of the administrative and nursing staff of the Winnebago County Asylum. Pictured in the center back row is E.E. Manuel, the Superin...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Aerial view of downtown area including churches, homes, and large buildings, stretching to the horizon.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: St. Augustine's Church interior. This church is the original built by Father Mazzuchelli in 1844.

Photograph

First National Bank

Date: 1938-05-14 

Description: Exterior doorway of the First National Bank.

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: The Miller Brewing wagon, filled with barrels of beer, and a Miller delivery truck. The caption on the photograph reads "1855-1939".

Photograph

Fort Pulaski

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: Light shines through the arches of a portico onto the walkway of Fort Pulaski, completed in 1847.

Date: 1935-02-15 

Description: A man and a woman administer immunization shots to a line of children.

Date: 1932 ca.

Description: Exterior of a large wooden building called Sand Beach, a bar and dining room. There are six wooden screen doors and large windows. Signs on the exterior of...

Date: 1930-08-29 

Description: Lyman Sylvester of 1818 Keyes Avenue, the winner of the automobile economy driving contest, stands next to a Chevrolet Six automobile outside Hult's Capita...

Date: 1939 

Description: Elevated view of students from the Cable High School Band marching in a parade at the Music Festival, on Main Street. Students are wearing marching band un...

Photograph

Barn and Two Silos

Date: 1931 ca.

Description: Exterior view of a barn and its two attached silos. Adjacent to the barn there is a fenced-in area with two horses and a rider wearing a hat. Farm located...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.