1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Dousman House

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: The Dousman House seen from the Mississippi River.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery, restored by the United States Government about 1905.

Date: 1854-12-05 

Description: This plat map shows landowners, the Mississippi River, the Marais de St. Friole, and an old fort. The left margin reads: "Part of the Main Village of Prai...

Date: 1872 

Description: Alleged to be the earliest known view of St. Mary's Institute, which later became St. Mary's College. One-half of a stereograph.

Photograph

Dousman House Hotel

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: The Dousman Hotel, built about 1862.

Date: 1901 

Description: The interior of the Methodist Episcopal Church.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery, restored by the United States Government about 1905.

Date: 1857 

Description: This map shows lots and streets and includes pencil manuscript notations on the front and certification statements on the reverse. The top left margin rea...

Photograph

Dousman House Hotel

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: The Dousman Hotel seen from an elevated view of the Mississippi River.

Painting

Fort Crawford

Date: 1840 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford (the second site, with buildings of 1829-?), on the east bank of the Mississippi River, about 2 miles above the mouth of the Wisconsin River.

Date: 1901 

Description: The interior of the Methodist Episcopal Church.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery, restored by the United States Government about 1905.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Astor fur trading building, The Northwest Fur Company, in 1808. This building later used as a post office before the Civil War.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Stereograph view of Black Hawk Avenue.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Diamond Jo warehouse.

Date: 1953 

Description: The Diamond Jo warehouse.

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: The church, originally built in 1839, was remodeled and dedicated on November 8, 1908. The Rt. Rev. James Schwebach gave the blessing. The remodeling was...

Photograph

Fort Crawford

Date: 1930 

Description: Fort Crawford, a view of the ruins of the hospital building.

Photograph

Brisbois Grave

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Brisbois grave, tomb of Michael Brisbois.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.