1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery, restored by the United States Government about 1905.

Date: 1960 ca.

Description: Campion Jesuit High School, Lawler Hall, finished in 1955.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery, restored by the United States Government about 1905.

Postcard

Campion College

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of Marquette Hall, a dormitory for students at Campion College.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery, restored by the United States Government about 1905.

Photograph

Brisbois House

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Brisbois house.

Date: 1864 

Description: This map is ink, pencil, and color on paper and shows numbered lots and labeled streets. The bottom margin of the map reads: "Recorded in the Registry of...

Photograph

Dousman Family

Date:  date unknown

Description: Page from photo album showing Nina S. Dousman and three sisters posed outdoors while hiking in a coulee, north of town. Nina is seated and reading. Three o...

Photograph

Campion College

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: View from a distance of Campion College.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery, restored by the United States Government about 1905.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul Railroad pontoon bridge between Marquette, Iowa, and Prairie du Chien.

Photograph

Brisbois House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: A view of the entrance to the Brisbois house.

Photograph

Fort Crawford

Date: 1930 

Description: Ruins of Fort Crawford.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery.

Photograph

French Cemetery

Date: 1953 

Description: French Cemetery, showing grave of Alice Trewe. Calvary Cemetery is in the background.

Photograph

Hotel, Powers Lake

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Hotel and dining room.

Photograph

Bluff Street

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Bluff Street looking east.

Photograph

St. Mary's College

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of Our Lady's Tower at St. Mary's College.

Date: 1929-01-15 

Description: Intended for tourists, this brochure, titled: "Winneshiek World’s Famous Wild Life Refuge Historic Fort Crawford and Picturesque Prairie du Chien", feature...

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Stereograph view of Black Hawk Avenue.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.