1 2
.

Date: 1874 ca.

Description: Men and boys stand in front of a wagon shop, probably in Edgerton, on Fulton Street. Wagons, wheels, yokes and farm implements surround them. A ramp behind...

Date: 1874 ca.

Description: View of the Koshkonong Hotel (later the Lakehouse Inn), a stone and brick hotel with lots of windows, a parapet roof and a small structure on roof, on Mapl...

Date: 1876 ca.

Description: Family around table in yard, with woman knitting and dog nearby. Small stone house behind wood fence. The house has a small frame addition, probably a kitc...

Photograph

Fulton Street

Date: 1891 ca.

Description: View from corner of storefronts. Horse-drawn vehicles and pedestrians are in the street. There is a water fountain with a cup in the foreground.

Date: 1874 ca.

Description: View, from a distance, of Fulton Street in Edgerton. A church is in the distance.

Date: 1893 ca.

Description: Exterior view in winter of the Wisconsin School for the Blind. In the foreground is a gateway and fence.

Date: 1893 ca.

Description: View from the south with a railroad in the foreground, river in the middle distance, and Janesville in the background.

Date: 1874 ca.

Description: View of the Koshkonong Hotel (later the Lakehouse Inn), a stone and brick hotel with a parapet roof on Maple Beach Road. People are in front of the inn. Ha...

Date: 1886 ca.

Description: Right side view of Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railway locomotive engine no. 632.

Photograph

Men with Oxen

Date: 1855 ca.

Description: Sod-breaking plow with five yoke of oxen.

Date: 1890 

Description: Stereograph of the Rock County Court House.

Photograph

The Lappin Block

Date: 1892 ca.

Description: The Lappin block, Ed. Carpenter, proprietor. Businesses on this block include: Bort, Baily & Co., Dry Goods and Carpets; A.F. Hall & Co., "The Reliable Jew...

Date: 1893 ca.

Description: Students and adults of the State School for the Blind pose for a group portrait in front of the building.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Exterior of the second Rock County Court House which stood from 1896 to 1955. The Architect was E. Townsend Mix.

Date: 1885 

Description: Partial removal of railroad bridge over Rock River. A train is on a section not being removed in order to transport men and materials.

Date: 1893 ca.

Description: View down Madison Street with houses along sidewalk.

Date: 1874 ca.

Description: Twenty-one members of the Gullik K. Springen family, and one dog, in a farmyard with carriage, two-story stone house, wood barn and stone barn in the backg...

Date: 1885 after

Description: Stereograph view of Memorial Hall at Beloit College.

Date: 1885 after

Description: Stereograph view of Memorial Hall at Beloit College.

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: The Kimball and Lowell Hardware Store located on the corner of Franklin and Milwaukee Streets.

1 2

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.