1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Beer Truck

Date: 1932 

Description: A Ford "sedan delivery" truck owned by Feinberg Distributing Co. of Baraboo is parked in front of the Philbrick Ford Garage at 207 Third Avenue. "Blatz Bee...

Photograph

Depot and Train

Date: 1913 

Description: View down side of railroad tracks towards the Spring Green depot, with a locomotive just pulling in. A group of passengers are standing on the platform. In...

Photograph

Dr. Taylor's House

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: Exterior view from yard of Dr. Taylor's house, which was once a post office in the Town of Greenfield.

Photograph

Pet Food Display

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A night view of a pet food display in a store window. In addition to commercial signs advertising Ken-L-Ration and Bird-E-Ration, a handwritten sign advert...

Photograph

Thuerer House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: View from street of a dog standing on front walk in front of the Dr. Chris L. Thuerer home, a large Four Square Style house which has large bay windows and...

Photograph

Old Rowboat

Date: 1961-06-04 ca.

Description: View from shoreline of an old rowboat in an artificial lake built by the Honey Creek Rod and Gun Club. There is a barn on the far shoreline.

Date: 1929-06-01 

Description: Bernard Arms (standing), uncle of Lewis Arms, shares a picnic with his neighbors Mr. and Mrs. (Betsy) Nofsinger.

Photograph

Forest Edge

Date: 1969 ca.

Description: View of a forest's edge. A group of trees at the edge are bare, with strips of bark missing.

Date: 1924 

Description: View down center of Main Street. On the left is a soda shop/confectioner, with two women and a baby carriage on the sidewalk in front. Further down is a ch...

Date: 1906 

Description: Photographic postcard of the exterior of the public school, a large brick building with a turret in the corner.

Date: 1929-06-09 

Description: The Nofsinger family poses with their automobile, a Model T Ford.

Photograph

Leland Mill

Date: 1924 

Description: The inactive Leland mill, with the faded painted sign, "Leland Roller Mill," on the upper story.

Date: 1964-07-12 

Description: Elevated view of valley with strip-planted grain field.

Photograph

Parochial School

Date: 1924 

Description: View across street of the two-story Parochial School on the corner. There is a double door entrance on the left side of the building, and an arched entranc...

Photograph

Woman and Child

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A Native American woman wearing a mix of traditional and western dress holds a child in her lap outdoors.

Photograph

W.H. Canfield

Date: 1906 

Description: William H. Canfield, an early settler of Sauk County, civil engineer, local historian and archeologist, poses outdoors holding a walking stick.

Photograph

Ferry House

Date: 1923 

Description: The 1847 Ferry House, a two-story wooden, classical revival style structure with six over six windows. There is a second-story front porch and small lean-t...

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: The land and house were donated to the village. The club house is still in use (1964) as a publicaly owned building for recreation and meetings. Image show...

Postcard

Oak Street

Date: 1909 

Description: Photographic postcard view from street in the central business district. The street is lined with businesses, and a few have awnings over their storefronts...

Photograph

Field Hollow

Date: 1961-06-04 ca.

Description: Landscape view of a shaded field hollow on George Melanthin's farm.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.