1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 2008 

Description: Felix Ohrlien's gas station, at 105 Water Street, was built in 1944-45 and is still in use today, however it is now owned and operated by Dick Ambrose, who...

Date: 1922 

Description: View up a street lined with shops.

Photograph

Catholic Church

Date: 1924 

Description: Exterior of a church.

Photograph

Mill House

Date:  date unknown

Description: The Mill House is another component of the compound at House on the Rock.

Photograph

Parochial School

Date: 1924 

Description: View across street of the two-story Parochial School on the corner. There is a double door entrance on the left side of the building, and an arched entranc...

Date: 2008 

Description: The Tudor Revival cottage-style station at 137 South Winsted Street and State Highway 23 was constructed in 1926. It features a centered gable above the en...

Date: 1922 ca.

Description: Trees broken and bowed under the weight of a heavy coating of ice stand in front of the Al. Ringling home. Limbs litter the snow-covered ground. Ice is on...

Photograph

Community House

Date: 1929 

Description: A pathway through tall grass, beaten by tire tracks, leading to the side porch of the community house.

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: View from across street of houses on Fourth Street. House second on left is the McFetridge house.

Photograph

Dodge Automobile

Date: 1938 

Description: W. L. Tarnutzer stands beside a 1914 Dodge automobile parked on the Sauk County courthouse square. A newer model Dodge with a woman beside it is parked beh...

Date: 1922 ca.

Description: Downed wires and broken tree limbs mar the scene in front of the First Congregational Church at 131 6th Avenue.

Date: 1927 

Description: Exterior view of a two-story house with a front porch and an enclosed porch on the side. In the background is a barn or outbuilding.

Photograph

Old Harness Shop

Date:  

Description: View from across street of two buildings on Water Street during the 19th century. The building on the right was built in 1866 by Christian Schumm. It later...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: View of a row of cabins at the Panoramic Resort. There are two cars parked on the left.

Photograph

Rock Scenery

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of house and farm buildings in Ableman with a rocky hill in the background.

Date: 1929-06-01 

Description: Bernard Arms (standing), uncle of Lewis Arms, shares a picnic with his neighbors Mr. and Mrs. (Betsy) Nofsinger.

Photograph

Business Block

Date: 1911 

Description: View from street of a business block in Ableman. There is a storefront with umbrellas displayed in the show window, and what appears to be a hammock is hun...

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: A fleet of four pickup trucks of various makes and a larger truck, all advertising L.C. Welch Plumbing and Heating on the door. They are parked on a reside...

Photograph

Snyder House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: View from street of the home of George Snyder at 1219 Ash Street. It is a large wooden Queen Anne-style house with a columned front porch and a corner towe...

Photograph

Marshall Memorial

Date: 1929 

Description: The Marshall Memorial Hall building, located at 30 Wisconsin Dells Parkway South. The building currently serves as the Village Hall of Lake Delton.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.