1 2 3 4 5
.

Date:  

Description: Currier & Ives lithograph of the fall of Richmond, April 2, 1865.

Date:  

Description: A large lithograph showing the landscape, camps and bombardment.

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: Bird's-eye view of Janesville from the High School building.

Date: 1840 ca.

Description: Home of William Augustus Prentiss, built in 1836 and burned in 1845. Small two-story house. Four people are standing around the house.

Date: 1954 after

Description: Back and front of a small folded card menu, with an etching of a quarter view of the exterior of Republican House surrounded by leafy trees on the front co...

Date: 1898-10-19 before

Description: Front cover, first illustration, and menu page for the "National Peace Jubilee Banquet tendered to The President of the United States and distinguished gue...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Main hall with description of location. Hall was 225 feet long, 100 feet wide and 65 feet high. Also gives basement size under main hall (36,000 square f...

Date: 1940 

Description: Cover of an advertising catalog for the International D-2 truck, featuring a photograph of a delivery man in a residential neighborhood with a D-2 Holsum b...

Date: 1935 after

Description: Menu of Cornish pasties and Cornish desserts offered by Pendarvis House, a group of restored Cornish-style stone houses built by Cornish settlers in Minera...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Engraved elevated view of Milwaukee.

Date: 1867 

Description: E.T. Mix designed the original building of the National Soldiers Home in 1867. At the time the structure was dedicated on 28 September 1867, the wings had...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Woodblock print of an urban street scene with a clothesline strung between buildings, and a church and a hamburger joint.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Engraving of a wooden shack on a Lake Michigan beach surrounded by rowboats, a campfire, and a wooded bluff. Two men stand on the beach near the water.

Date: 1973 ca.

Description: The Kendall house at 104 East Gilman Street, built by J.E. Kendall in 1885.

Date:  date unknown

Description: A colored advertising card that was issued by the Land Department of the Wisconsin Central Railroad in order to promote the sale of railroad-owned land in...

Print

Pierce House

Date: 1973 ca.

Description: A sketch of the Pierce Residence at 424 North Pinckney Street. The house is sometimes referred to by the surnames of its other owners: McDonnell, Garnhardt...

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of Hoard's Dairyman, "The National Dairy Farm Magazine," with a bird's eye view of the company farm buildings, and a mailbox with an upraised fl...

Date: 1910 

Description: Advertisement for Auditorium with capacity information (total 15,700), purposes (Exhibitions, Conventions, Meetings, Lectures, Concerts, Dances, Circus, et...

Date: 1889 ca.

Description: From a map published by Angell and Hastreither, the drawing depicts the Tonyawatha hotel grounds on Lake Monona. The hotel, located in Blooming Grove Towns...

Date: 1837 

Description: Fond du Lac Company House. Groups of Indians are in the yard outside the inn, and several Indian dwellings are erected next to it. A man on horseback with...

1 2 3 4 5

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.