1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1962-06-16 

Description: View looking toward the ruins of Old Walker Hotel.

Photograph

High School

Date: 1882 after

Description: Teachers and students pose in front of the public school.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: The Knights of Pythias Castle Hall, formerly the Presbyterian Church, dedicated in 1844. The small building to the right of the church was built and occupi...

Photograph

Taliesin

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright's residence and studio after its reconstruction in 1914-1915 and before its partial destruction by fire in 1924. Tali...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of the Congregational Church, featuring the church building with arched windows, an arched entrance, a chimney, and a bell tower.

Date: 1918-11-08 ca.

Description: Governor Henry Dodge's home with trees lining the property line.

Date: 1962 ca.

Description: A Cornish miner's house.

Photograph

Advent Church

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of the Advent Church, featuring the church building situated next to a dwelling on the right.

Photograph

U.S. Hotel

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the U.S. Hotel.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Elevated view of Dodgeville from the village water tower, showing houses, church steeples, sidewalks, and unpaved road.

Date: 1934 ca.

Description: Detail of east entrance at the Iowa County Court House.

Date: 1948 ca.

Description: Rear view of the Lanyon house, built by William Lanyon. At the time of this photograph, the house was occupied by Mr. and Mrs. George Jeuck.

Photograph

Taliesin

Date: 1913 ca.

Description: View of the entrance court of Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright's residence and studio, as it appeared after its completion in May of 1911 and before its partia...

Photograph

Advent Church

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Advent Church, featuring the church building situated next to a dwelling in the background. A sidewalk and fence are in the foreground...

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Front exterior view of the First Baptist Church with stained glass windows.

Photograph

Walker Hotel

Date: 1932 

Description: The empty building that was formerly Walker Hotel.

Date: 1957 ca.

Description: Aerial view of town.

Photograph

Brisbane House

Date: 1953 

Description: Dr. William H. Brisbane house, also known as the Thudium house. It was built between 1868 and 1869 from locally quarried stone for Dr. Brisbane, a physici...

Date: 1948 

Description: Exterior of the Ridgeway Lumber Store before the opening on May 15, 1948. Two cars are parked in front, and merchandise can be seen in the large show windo...

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Stereograph of the Martin and Toay Store in Mineral Point.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.