1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1949-04-30 

Description: Aerial photograph of Dodgeville. The Iowa County Courthouse is visible upper center left.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Exterior view of a church.

Date: 1942 ca.

Description: Cornish Primitive Methodist Episcopal Church.

Drawing

Stone House

Date: 1838 ca.

Description: Pencil sketch of a stone house with a porch the full length of the dwelling, supported by 6 columns.

Photograph

Ruggles Tavern

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Ruggles Tavern from yard. There is a long, screened-in porch along the front of the L-shaped building. A stone mounting block is at the c...

Date: 1922 

Description: View down Main Street. The Hotel Waters is on the left and the Highland Hotel is on the right side of the street.

Date: 1838 ca.

Description: Pencil sketch of buildings, including the Post Office.

Photograph

Walker Hotel Ruins

Date: 1962-06-16 

Description: The ruins of Walker Hotel.

Photograph

Shake Rag Street

Date: 1934 

Description: Cornish miner's house #1 on Shake Rag Street.

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Iowa County court house with people sitting on the lawn. The wing on the right was added in 1927.

Date: 1922 

Description: View down Main Street.

Date:  

Description: Exterior view of Wright's bedroom at Taliesin, the summer home of architect Frank Lloyd Wright and the Taliesin Fellowship. The terrace and gardens outsid...

Date: 1881 

Description: Watercolor painting of farm and farmhouse, residence of Mr. Daniel Lewis.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: A watertower in Mineral Point.

Date: 1800 after

Description: This map is pencil and ink on tracing cloth. The map shows plat of the town and local streets. There are some manuscript annotations in pencil and red ink.

Photograph

Brisbane House

Date: 1953 

Description: Dr. William H. Brisbane house, also known as the Thudium house. It was built between 1868 and 1869 from locally quarried stone for Dr. Brisbane, a physici...

Date: 1975 ca.

Description: The dog statue on the front of the Gundry, Gray and Company Store.

Date: 1948 ca.

Description: Rear view of the Lanyon house, built by William Lanyon. At the time of this photograph, the house was occupied by Mr. and Mrs. George Jeuck.

Photograph

W.C.T.U. Temple

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Women's Christian Temperance Union (W.C.T.U) Temple. The temple is a simple building with a tower with a weather vane above the main e...

Photograph

Holsmiller Farm

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: The Spensley Furnace on the Holsmiller farm.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.