1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: The entrance to Yerkes Observatory.

Photograph

Yerkes Observatory

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Exterior of Yerkes Observatory.

Photograph

Yerkes Observatory

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Exterior of Yerkes Observatory.

Postcard

Masonic Temple

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Masonic Temple.

Painting

Reid Residence

Date: 1892 

Description: A watercolor drawing by Mrs. James Reid the sister-in-law of William Reid, the homeowner.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: This map has relief shown pictorially and shows plat of the city, block numbers, land ownership by name, local streets, railroads, mill pond, and part of G...

Photograph

Stove-Wood House

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: House built of stove-wood by David Williams in 1848-49.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: Bird's-eye view of Yerkes Observatory.

Photograph

Main Street

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Main Street looking east in Whitewater.

Photograph

State Normal School

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: State Normal School.

Photograph

Seven Gables Inn

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of the Seven Gables Inn with a parked car in the foreground.

Photograph

Kayes Park House

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: Stereograph of the large hotel at Kayes Park on the south shore of Geneva Lake. There are two girls in the foreground with well-dressed women in the formal...

Date: 1925 

Description: An unidentified man in a buggy stops to water his horse at an old trough in the middle of the road. There is a handbill on a utility pole on the left.

Date:  

Description: Exterior view of the White Memorial Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a $15,000 donation from Flavia White. Bottom of photograph read...

Date: 1870 after

Description: A view of tombstones and a housing structure at Hillside Cemetery and Park. A pond surrounded by vegetation stands in the foreground.

Date: 1878 ca.

Description: State Normal School in Whitewater.

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of the Wisconsin School for the Deaf in Delavan, Wisconsin, with a background image of an elevated view of the school? and surrounding grounds p...

Photograph

Snug Harbor

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: The estate known as "Snug Harbor" built by George Sturges in 1884 and owned by the Sturges family until about 1908.

Date: 1870 after

Description: A view of a tree-lined residential street with homes partially visible on the right.

Photograph

Industrial Plant

Date: 1900 after

Description: A view of the back of the industrial plant structure and a creek.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.