1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Left side view of locomotive engine no. 2630, a steam locomotive of the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad Company.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The gymnasium for the State Normal School.

Photograph

Oak Grove Cemetery

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: The Oak Grove Cemetery entrance gate donated by George Esterly. The Esterly family lot is just inside the gate.

Date: 1873 

Description: Detail from atlas of the home of Almon Jewell who settled in 1845.

Photograph

Octagon House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: The octagon house. Text on the picture reads: Whitewater's octagon house is a frame one which dates back to 1855. The porch was added only a generation ago...

Date: 1873 

Description: Detail from atlas of the home of Z. Short who settled in 1842.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Whitewater Public Library.

Photograph

Seven Gables Inn

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of the Seven Gables Inn with a parked car in the foreground.

Date: 1916 

Description: Southeastern Wisconsin which lies east of Whitewater and south of Port Washington.

Date: 1873 

Description: View of an estate covered with various plants and trees. Two people stand on a sidewalk in front of the distant estate, looking towards it. Two horses dr...

Date: 1873 

Description: The home of Charles Wales, who settled in 1845.

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: View of the building and the grounds. Pedestrians, an equestrian, and a man in a horse-drawn carriage are in the foreground.

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: The Wisconsin Central Railroad Station in Lake Beulah.

Date: 1870 

Description: Bird's-eye view of Whitewater, with insets.

Date: 1860 after

Description: A view of a tree-lined residential street with houses partially visible on the left.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: White Memorial Library and Birge Memorial fountain.

Photograph

Boisot Residence

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: The home of E.K. Boisot.

Photograph

Snug Harbor

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: The estate known as "Snug Harbor" built by George Sturges in 1884 and owned by the Sturges family until about 1908.

Date: 1872 after

Description: A view of the facade and side of the First Methodist Church. All visible windows are made of stained glass and the highly ornate steeple is partially obsc...

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: The home of N.W. Harris.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.