1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1963-07-04 

Description: A restored 19th century circus wagon travels down a commercial road on a trailer during a parade. The 25-piece circus parade traveled from Circus World Mus...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of depot.

Photograph

Street Corner

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Clipping from Oconomowoc Enterprise. Image of street corner includes shops, and people. One sign reads: "Wilsey and Snyder."

Photograph

Church

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Exterior of church.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Cistercian Abbey of Cistercian Fathers, Our Lady of Spring Bank in winter. Formerly a resort hotel on Oconomowoc Lake, called Spring Bank.

Date: 1850 ca.

Description: View of Carroll College.

Photograph

Heg Farm

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Heg Farm. The home was built by the Hegs after their immigration from Lier, Norway in 1840 and before the Civil War. The barn (back seen in image ID 41495)...

Photograph

Martin Tavern

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Martin Tavern.

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: Stereoview of the Townsend House boathouse across a lake.

Postcard

Draper Hall

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Exterior of Draper Hall.

Date: 1863 ca.

Description: Exterior of St. John Chrysostom Episcopal Church, with trees and a fence.

Photograph

Carroll College

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: View of Carroll College, with groups of men and women standing outside of the building.

Photograph

Heg Store

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Ole Heg Store, once also the home of Elias Strangeland (sp?). The original building was of log construction which was later boarded over.

Photograph

View Down Road

Date: 1915 

Description: A view looking down a road. A body of water is on the right.

Date: 1933 

Description: Southeast view of the Jesse Smith Cobbletone Inn.

Photograph

Center Oak School

Date: 1971 ca.

Description: Old Center Oak School in Monches.

Photograph

Townsend House

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Townsend House and grounds with elaborate birdhouse in foreground.

Photograph

Lain-Estburg House

Date: 1935 

Description: Exterior view of the Lain-Estburg house.

Date: 1928 ca.

Description: The Summit Center Chapel. At the the time this picture was taken the chapel was no longer in use.

Photograph

Views

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: Two views of Waukesha, looking east.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.