1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: View of the Tank Cottage before restoration on its original site on the west side of the Fox River. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trad...

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Tank cottage before restoration on its original site. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it until...

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1908 before

Description: View of the Tank cottage on its original site on the west side of the Fox River. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it...

Date:  

Description: Man on horse-drawn wagon loaded with sacks in front of Lee & Diebels Company.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Northern Paper Mills' chimney, water towers, buildings, and lumber yard, seen from the Fox River.

Date: 1889 ca.

Description: Distant view of the cottage over a river, with reads in the foreground. On original site on the west side of the Fox River, before the restoration.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: View of the cottage from the outside, amongst thick foliage. Trees wing the left and right, as well as the background. A garden is in the foreground, wit...

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: Aerial View of Green Bay shoreline.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Walkway on the bluff leading down to a pavilion on the shoreline. Houses are in the background.

Date: 1961 

Description: This map shows a sewage treatment plant site and includes an index of "Title and Index", "Watermain Details", "Sanitary Sewer Details", and "Plan B Profile...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Chimney and water towers at Northern Paper Mills, also a cargo ship called the Yorkton, which carries lumber to the paper mill.

Photograph

City Hall

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Exterior of City Hall.

Photograph

David Grignon House

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: David Grignon's house, built by Judge Lawe in 1832, burned 1903.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Long Tail lighthouse. Built in 1847-1848 and abandoned in 1859 when a new frame lighthouse was built nearby.

Date: 1906 

Description: A view of the cottage with large trees around it, and a stone wall in the front yard. Some windows appear shattered. Wooden pallets are stacked in the fr...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Charcoal kiln in ruins, with electric power lines in background.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Fort Howard hospital marker, "this building formerly stood with the surgeons quarters and the powder amagazine by the river outside the stockade..."

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Aerial view of Green Bay, including the Jorgensen-Blesch Company building and two bridges.

Photograph

Nicolet Monument

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of the Nicolet monument at the site where Nicolet is supposed to have landed in Wisconsin.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Building on the campus of St. Norbert's college in west De Pere.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.