1 2 3
.

Date: 1952 

Description: Watercolor painting of a Wolff-Kubly & Hirsig building (the site of the current Wisconsin Historical Museum) under construction.

Painting

Stoner House

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: The Stoner house, located at 321 South Hamilton Street.

Date: 1916-03-16 

Description: Benjamin Walker Castle, 900 block East Gorham Street, ca. 1862-1893

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: The Napoleon B. Van Slyke house located at 510 N. Carroll Street. The house was built for Van Slyke by A. Kutzbock about 1868.

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: Levi B. Vilas built this house in 1853 at 521 North Henry Street on the corner of Langdon Street.

Painting

Neckerman House

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: The Neckerman house, located at 208-212 Monona Avenue, (now Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard), built by General David Atwood and his partner Royal Buck as...

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: The Willett S. Main house, located at 511 North Carroll Street, was built in 1858.

Date: 1939-09 

Description: Watercolor painting of the Hawley house, also called "The Evergreens" located on Route 4 (junction of Oregon Road and County Trunk D).

Date: 1875 

Description: An artist's depiction of the first State Fish Hatchery (aka Nevin Fish Hatchery, 3911 Fish Hatchery Rd).

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: The Judge James C. Hopkins house built in 1850 at 134 West Wilson Street.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: A full circle panorama as it would be seen from the top of the Wisconsin State Capitol. This painting was based on photographs perhaps taken by Edward Niel...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Hugo Ballin's "Spirit of Labor" mural from the Wisconsin State Capitol building.

Painting

City Hall

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: City Hall, located at 2 W. MIfflin Street, was built from 1856-1858. The architect was August Kutzbock.

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: House built by Julius T. Clark in 1859, which in 1878 became the home of William F. Vilas.

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: The Benjamin Franklin Hopkins house, 142 East Gilman Street, built by Hopkins about 1850. The house was later owned by Dr. William Jacobs. The square bay...

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: Reverend F.F. Ford house, at 1033 Spaight Street, was built by Mr. Harris prior to 1875 when it was purchased by Storer.

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: The Lucien Stanley Hanks house, located at 216 Langdon Street, was built in 1877.

Painting

South Hall

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: South Hall at University of Wisconsin-Madison, built in 1855 and designed by John F. Rague.

Painting

Livesey House

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: The Livesey house located at 719 E. Gorham Street.

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: The Morris E. Fuller House located at 423 North Pinckney Street, built by Napolean B. Van Slyke about 1865. The house was later owned by Fuller and Robert...

1 2 3

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.