1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

View of Town

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: A view of Oshkosh.

Postcard

Yacht Club

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Yacht Club on Lake Winnebago. There is a widow's walk on the roof.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: A view of the campus of Oshkosh State College, later known as Oshkosh State Teacher's College.

Postcard

Yacht Club

Date: 1914 ca.

Description: Yacht Club on Lake Winnebago. There is a widow's walk on the roof.

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: Signs on building read: "Old Partner Tobacco"; "Wisconsin Bag & Burlap Co."; "M. Burstein [ ] and Associates Paper Stock".

Date: 2001-03-02 

Description: "Kay Widmer Hren is our guest when we visit Jeff's on Rugby, at 1005 Rugby St. in Oshkosh."

Photograph

Oshkosh from River

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: A view of Oshkosh from a river.

Photograph

Soper House

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Residence of B.H. Soper, a furniture manufacturer and dealer.

Postcard

Yacht Club

Date:  date unknown

Description: Yacht Club on Lake Winnebago. There is a widow's walk on the roof. A boat is near the pier on the right.

Date: 1873 

Description: This 1873 map of Winnebago County, Wisconsin, shows the township and range grid, towns, sections, cities and villages, landownership and acreages, roads, r...

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Elevated view of street and some buildings.

Photograph

Ansorge House

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View across front lawn of family posed in yard of house located on S. 3rd Street. Otto Ansorge leans on the bannister of his front porch. An unidentified w...

Date: 1977 ca.

Description: A view of the south-west corner of Swart Hall, at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. This building was built in 1928, and was originally known as Rose C....

Postcard

Yacht Club

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Yacht Club on Lake Winnebago. There is a widow's walk on the roof, and a large wrap-around porch.

Date: 1879 ca.

Description: The Reliance Flooring Mill. The mill building was physically moved by water by Capt. Sam Neff from Winnconne to Oshkosh, Wis. July 4, 1879.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Public Library, established in 1882, was erected at a cost of $30,000, of which Andrew Carnegie contributed $12,500. The balance was raised by public subsc...

Date: 1888-08-24 

Description: The George A. Whiting Paper Mill after a fire on August 24, 1888. Sixteen men were killed by the explosion of a bleacher; the bleacher exploded as the nigh...

Date: 1962 

Description: This map shows streets, points of interest, Lake Winnebago, Millers Bay, South Asylum Bay, Lake Butte des Morts, and the Fox River. The map also includes a...

Photograph

The Duck Hunters

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Five duck hunters stand in front of Mike Gavin's Buffet holding guns, paddles, and stringers of dead ducks.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: State Normal School. A distant view of the campus.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.