1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1938 

Description: Interior, St. Gabriel's Church.

Photograph

Fort Crawford

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Ruins of old Fort Crawford.

Date: 1854-12-05 

Description: This plat map shows landowners, the Mississippi River, the Marais de St. Friole, and an old fort. The left margin reads: "Part of the Main Village of Prai...

Photograph

Fort Crawford

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A view of the ruins of Fort Crawford.

Date: 1949-03-28 

Description: Aerial photograph of Prairie du Chien showing the Mississippi River in the upper portion of the picture.

Photograph

Campion College

Date: 1957 ca.

Description: Aerial view of Campion College of the Sacred Heart.

Date: 1865 

Description: This is a collection of two plat maps. The first map shows lots, streets, and farm lot 25. Written in ink, the top of the map reads: Plat of Prairie du Ch...

Date: 1901 ca.

Description: The offices of the American Fur Company.

Date:  date unknown

Description: "Section of New Prairie du Chien Marquette $1,000,000 Suspension Bridge. Total length 3729 feet. Only suspension bridge on the Mississippi River. Open for...

Map or Atlas

Fort Crawford

Date: 1821 

Description: A topographical view of the site of Fort Crawford.

Date: 1857 

Description: This map shows lots and streets and includes pencil manuscript notations on the front and certification statements on the reverse. The top left margin rea...

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: A view of the Crawford County Court house after remodeling.

Photograph

Fort Crawford

Date: 1936 

Description: A view of Fort Crawford.

Map or Atlas

Lower Prairie du Chien

Date: 1856 

Description: This map shows lot and block numbers, streets, depot building, and the Milwaukee & Mississippi Rail Road.

Date: 1901 ca.

Description: A view of the offices of the American Fur Company.

Date:  date unknown

Description: "Section of New Prairie du Chien Marquette $1,000,000 Suspension Bridge. Total length 3729 feet. Only suspension bridge on the Mississippi River. Open for...

Photograph

Hotel, Powers Lake

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Hotel and dining room.

Photograph

Bluff Street

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Bluff street looking west.

Postcard

Fort Crawford

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A view of the ruins of the guardhouse used in 1883. The roof was burned off.

Photograph

Fort Crawford

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford. Hospital after restoration.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.