1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

St. Mary's Academy

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: A view of St. Mary's Academy.

Photograph

People's State Bank

Date: 1923 

Description: Exterior view from across street of the People's State Bank decorated to honor the 250th anniversary of the discovery of the Mississippi River.

Date: 1901 ca.

Description: The offices of the American Fur Company.

Photograph

Fort Crawford

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford ruins. This image may be even earlier than 1875; by the 1880's almost nothing was left of the actual fort compound buildings.

Photograph

St. Mary's Academy

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A view of St. Mary's Academy.

Date: 1901 ca.

Description: A view of the offices of the American Fur Company.

Date: 1901 

Description: The interior of the Methodist Episcopal Church.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: St. Mary's College and Academy.

Photograph

Aerial View of Town

Date: 1958 

Description: An aerial view of town.

Photograph

Dousman Family

Date:  date unknown

Description: Page from photo album showing Nina S. Dousman and three sisters posed outdoors while hiking in a coulee, north of town. Nina is seated and reading. Three o...

Date: 1828 ca.

Description: This map is pen-and-ink and served as the model for the lithograph produced in 1828 by C.B. Graham. Landowners are labeled as is the Mississippi River.

Date: 1929-01-15 

Description: Intended for tourists, this brochure, titled: "Winneshiek World’s Famous Wild Life Refuge Historic Fort Crawford and Picturesque Prairie du Chien", feature...

Date:  

Description: Rev. Alfred Brunson's home, which was brought in pieces by flat boat from Meadville, Pennsylvania, via St. Louis in 1836. The construction and arrangement...

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Congregational church, organized in 1852.

Date: 1880 

Description: Stereograph of the Artesian Well near the intersection of Wisconsin and Minnesota (later renamed Wacouta) Streets. The following is printed on the back of...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View from Bribois Bluff.

Postcard

Lower Mill

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A view of the Lower Mill.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: A view of the interior of St. Gabriel's Church.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Aerial view of the Prairie du Chien plant of Oscar Mayer & Co.

Date: 1820 

Description: Undated manuscript map. Prairie du Chien.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.