1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

St. Mary's Academy

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A view of St. Mary's Academy.

Date: 1934-07-28 

Description: This map shows buildings and dimensions of Fort Crawford and hospital overlaid on a plat of existing lots, streets, and closed streets.

Photograph

Brisbois Grave

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Brisbois grave, tomb of Michael Brisbois.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: St. Mary's College and Academy.

Photograph

Brisbois House

Date: 1958 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Brisbois House.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery.

Drawing

Astor Building

Date: 1830 

Description: A view of the Astor building.

Photograph

Brisbois Grave

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Brisbois grave, tomb of Michael Brisbois.

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: The church, originally built in 1839, was remodeled and dedicated on November 8, 1908. The Rt. Rev. James Schwebach gave the blessing. The remodeling was...

Date: 1828 ca.

Description: This plat map is pen-and-ink and shows landowners, the Mississippi River, the Marais de St. Friole, Fort Crawford, the town commons, and the Village of St....

Photograph

Brisbois House

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: A view of the Brisbois house, the oldest stone house in the state of Wisconsin.

Photograph

Cottage Community

Date: 1971 ca.

Description: A cottage and trailer house community along a river. A Schlitz beer advertising is nailed to a tree and reads, "Move up to Quality / Schlitz / The Beer Tha...

Photograph

Aerial View of Town

Date: 1958 

Description: An aerial view of town.

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery. Photograph made before restoration by the United States Government. Soldiers' families were also buried in the cemetery.

Map or Atlas

Railroad Plan

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Railroad plan of Prairie du Chien.

Photograph

LaPointe House

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: LaPointe house built about the time of the War of 1812, and razed in 1921. It was originally a log structure which was later clapboarded, but the logs stil...

Date: 1901 

Description: The interior of the Methodist Episcopal Church.

Map or Atlas

Lower Prairie du Chien

Date: 1856 

Description: This map is ink and watercolor on paper and includes certifications inscribed by Saml. T. [M?]ight, a civil engineer, Edward H. Brodhead, James H. Lockwood...

Photograph

St. Mary Academy

Date: 1864 after

Description: A view from lawn of the stone facade of St. Mary Academy. The arched main entrance is partially visible behind trees on left. A bell tower sits in the midd...

Date: 1962 ca.

Description: The Museum of Medical Progress at the site of Fort Crawford military hospital.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.