1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1927 

Description: This map includes an index and highways marked in red. Attractions on the map include: Four Mile House, Cold Springs, Grand Crossing Station, Coleman Sloug...

Date: 1900 after

Description: This map is pencil on tracing paper and shows profiles of local streets. Sheet 6 is hand colored and some sheets are missing.

Date: 1910 

Description: Main Street looking eastwards from Third Street. E.M. Young's Drugstore can be seen in the lower lefthand corner.

Date: 2008-10-01 

Description: President Barack Obama greets supporters at rally.

Date: 1870 

Description: This map of the Village of North La Crosse is partially hand-drawn and includes text about the land in the lower margin.

Photograph

Court House

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: The La Crosse Court House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: View of a variety of storefronts in bustling downtown. On the left side of the street is Berman's, Cremer's Jewelers, Liggett's Drugs, and Kinney's Shoes....

Date: 2013 ca.

Description: Bob Monk sits behind the wheel of his car, holding his fluffy dog in his lap, in the Kwik Trip parking lot. The dog has its paws on the edge of the car doo...

Date: 1800 after

Description: This map show a plat and covers the area bordered by Main to King streets and from 15th to 17th streets.

Photograph

Old Style Six Pack

Date: 1977 

Description: Tanks at the Heileman Brewing Company decorated to look like a six-pack of beer cans.

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Stereograph of the Congregational Church viewed from the high school looking down Main Street.

Photograph

Obama Crowd

Date: 2008-10-01 

Description: President Barack Obama greets supporters at rally.

Date: 1900 after

Description: This map of La Crosse shows twenty wards, some rural lots with acreages, streets, railroads, depots, bridges, cemeteries, parks, schools, islands, and the...

Photograph

Dresbach Dam

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: An aerial view of the Dresbach Dam.

Date: 2008 

Description: The 400 Cass Street gas station was first constructed in 1928 and later became a Pure Oil station, when it was reopened by Henry Ott, in 1937.

Photograph

Casino Sign

Date: 1988 

Description: A sign on the exterior of a building reads: "CASINO - LOUSY SERVICE."

Photograph

Unconscious Woman

Date: 2012 ca.

Description: A woman lies unconscious on the sidewalk, with two people at her side, on the corner of 4th & Pearl Streets. The Heavy Rescue fire truck has arrived with e...

Date: 1874 

Description: This map of La Crocess is accompanied by other plats of subdivision of the city. The relief is shown by hachures. The additions include: Rudolf Gripps Addi...

Date: 1960 

Description: This map is oriented with north to the right and includes an index of streets. The back of the map features text about La Crosse.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: This map is intended for tourists visiting La Crosse. The front of the map provides extensive text on attractions and activities in La Crosse while the bac...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.