1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Doty Home

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: View of Governor James Duane Doty's home with two children standing in front. The Doty home was the first brick house in Wisconsin. The materials were tra...

Date: 1903 ca.

Description: Aerial view of the Green Bay harbor area.

Date: 1938 

Description: Annex of Old Fort Howard.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Elevated view of downtown.

Date: 1929 ca.

Description: View of downtown Green Bay with the Fox Theatre.

Date: 1896 

Description: Railroad employees pose with locomotive engine no. 925 of the Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railway. The engine has a long pilot, a large oil headlight, sm...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Plaque commemorating Tank Cottage, constructed in 1776 in Green Bay.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Aerial view of Green Bay shoreline.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Close-up view of the Fort Howard hospital.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Close-up view of the cottage when it was a library. A sign is partly visible on the building stating, "Kellogg Public Library, Union Park Branch." Used as...

Photograph

Downtown View

Date: 1929 ca.

Description: Downtown view of Green Bay including the Fox Theatre and the Green Bay Specialty Company.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Aerial view of City Stadium, former home of the Green Bay Packers from 1925 to 1956. Currently it is the home of the Green Bay East High School football te...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Fort Howard Hospital.

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: Aerial View of Green Bay shoreline.

Date: 1934 ca.

Description: Fort Howard Hospital.

Date: 1937-11-15 

Description: An International truck used by the Leicht Transfer & Storage Co. parks in a driveway beside a residence and a garage. A man is sitting in the cab. The lett...

Photograph

Surgeons' Quarters

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Front view of the Fort Howard surgeons' quarters.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: View of a house in a residential area, obscured by trees. "The house was built in 1835 by Ellis and was last occupied by the Misses Bessie and Barbara Hage...

Date: 1896 

Description: View of W.E. Duncan's coal docks.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: View of the cottage with stone wall in front of it and a lot of foliage. On original site on the west side of the Fox River before restoration.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.