1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Old Inn

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: A deteriorating, large, two-story building with Greek revival features, which may have served as an inn or hotel. The windows are boarded up or broken and...

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Awnings shade the windows of the three-story stone Richardsonian Romanesque style residence of Al. Ringling.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A window display at the Wisconsin Power and Light Company office, 116 Fourth Avenue, features a General Electric refrigerator as "The Gateway to Health" un...

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: View from across street of stone church with a short, sturdy tower, which sits on a corner lot at 111 Sixth Street.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of a log cabin and other housing structure in the background.

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Albert Ludley Tuttle of Baraboo, standing with his grandchildren and grown sons with farm equipment and horses in a field of young trees. In the field in t...

Photograph

McFetridge House

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: The Tudor Style stone and stucco home of E.P. McFetridge, president of the Island Woolen Mill Company.

Date: 1925-03-02 

Description: Eight men comprising the Heart of the Hills Walking Club, founded by H.E. Cole, pose with a dog beside a house. They are left to right, Harold Baldwin, T.F...

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of Fisher Brothers, druggists in Baraboo, Wisconsin, with framed halftone images of the three brothers and a printed advertisement on one side f...

Date: 1957 

Description: View of the desktop of Frank Lloyd Wright's desk at Taliesin. There is a desk lamp, papers, reading eyeglasses, and some books.

Date: 1913-05-28 

Description: Workmen on temporary walkways among reinforcing bars on the roof of the power house.

Photograph

Lake Delton Airport

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Two airplanes sit in front of the hangar at the Lake Delton Airport. The sign on the hangar identifies W.J. Newman as the owner and advertises passenger f...

Photograph

Street Signs

Date: 1967-09 

Description: Street signs with bar in background.

Date: 1918-05-06 

Description: A group of 32 draftees pose on the steps of the Sauk County Courthouse before leaving Baraboo for Columbus Barracks in Ohio. There are paper tags attached...

Date: 1926 

Description: Members and guests of the Heart of the Hills Walking Club pose on a bluff near Devil's Lake. H.E. Cole stands second from right.

Photograph

Beer Truck

Date: 1932 

Description: A Ford "sedan delivery" truck owned by Feinberg Distributing Co. of Baraboo is parked in front of the Philbrick Ford Garage at 207 Third Avenue. "Blatz Bee...

Date:  date unknown

Description: The Merrimac ferry "Colsac II" is seen on the Wisconsin River behind two signs. The signs read, "Road Closed" and "Ferry Opens April 15".

Date: 1957 

Description: Frank Lloyd Wright's desk and chair facing a window at Taliesin.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Elevated view of Cleopatra's Needle with Devil's Lake in the background.

Date: 1912-04-13 

Description: The concrete mixer stands near the newly poured east shore abutment while men work nearby. Reinforcing rods protrude from the abutment.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.