1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Siler Lumber Co.

Date:  date unknown

Description: A view of the lumber mill. On the left is a body of water and a boat, moving away from the loading dock, seen to the right. Smoke and steam emanate from...

Date:  date unknown

Description: A view of lumber being loaded onto a boat with various men, both on the boat and on the dock posing for the camera. On the dock, there is a small building...

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: Monument for Johanna Krueger, the third wife of William Krueger, in Lebanon cemetery.

Date:  

Description: The fife and drum are not so innocent
the vulture's eye is on the dance

Date: 1940 

Description: An International I-12 tractor owned by the city of Davenport lifts gravel into a truck.

Date: 1878 ca.

Description: Swimming in the lake with the Cliff House in background. Cliff House was a resort hotel built shortly after 1872, when Devil's Lake was reached by rail. Bo...

Date: 1908 

Description: Monument for Wilhelm Krueger and his first wife, Wilhelmina Krueger, in Lebanon cemetery.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Cattle judging at the Wisconsin State Fair. The cattle barns C and D are in the background.

Photograph

Dairy Exterior

Date:  

Description: Exterior view of a dairy. Two cars and a horse-drawn wagon loaded with milk cans are parked in front of building.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Interior of the art studio at Saint Anselm's College, founded in 1889 by the Benedictines. The studio contains many paintings and sculptures, and a studen...

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Brodhead Public Library. The back of the cardboard mounting reads: "Free Public Library, Brodhead, Wis." There is a stove in the cente...

Date: 1918-02-04 

Description: Class portrait at Pettit School, also known as Saint Raphael's School. Thomas O'Dea is sitting in the 1st row of desks, 3rd from the left. All of the stude...

Date: 1958 ca.

Description: The Eastwood Theater tower, situated over the front entrance.

Photograph

Valley House

Date: 1909 

Description: Two men stand on the sidewalk in front of a boardinghouse [?]. A man and a dog sit on the porch of the Valley House.

Photograph

Blied Building

Date: 1948-12-10 

Description: Elevated view is from the roof of the Park Hotel. Main Street businesses seen include from the left: Western Union Telegraph Company at 21 West Main Street...

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of the Fox River. Small boats are docked along the left bank where factory buildings stand. The facade features advertisements for Wrigley's Spearmi...

Date: 1958 ca.

Description: An American flag at the main entrance to the City County Building with the Wisconsin State Capitol building in the background.

Date: 1921 ca.

Description: Exterior view of a building on the E.E. Ives farm. A sign on the building reads, "E.E. Ives, Breeder, Developer, and Dealer of Percheron Horses, Short Horn...

Photograph

Odd Fellows Hall

Date: 1838 after

Description: The Odd Fellows Hall, built in 1837-1838, was the first to be built west of the Allegheny Mountains. The cornerstones were laid by Thomas Widley.

Date: 1979-08 

Description: Theresa Fireman's Picnic Parade.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.