1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Pie Eating Contest

Date: 1979-08 

Description: The pie eating contest gets a lot of attention at the Fireman's Picnic.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View down Main Street, a dirt road with horses and buggies and a wooden walkway. There is a brick building in the left foreground, with houses further down...

Date:  date unknown

Description: View from grounds of the main building on Folly Farm. Frank and Delia King built Folly Farm in 1928.

Photograph

Church in Cassville

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Winter scene overlooking town, showing Baptist church in background.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: View up snow-covered hill of President's Residence on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus.

Photograph

Taliesin

Date: 1913 ca.

Description: Exterior of Taliesin designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Taliesin is located in the vicinity of Spring Green.

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: House built by Julius T. Clark in 1859, which in 1878 became the home of William F. Vilas.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View across lawn of Chadbourne Hall, Music Hall and library along sidewalk on Park Street on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus.

Photograph

Public School

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: The public school in Iron River.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of the runners of a Spaulding sleigh behind the wagon shop.

Date:  

Description: Lewis Arms hugs Helen Berry playfully. He is wearing his Navy uniform.

Photograph

Brick Farmhouse

Date: 1920 

Description: Farm family and their dog in front of a two-story brick farmhouse.

Photograph

Wilson Park

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of Wilson Park. A woman walks on a path that leads to the right, and houses can be seen in the background.

Photograph

Toots Station

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Toots Sullivan (on left) and Emil Picha stand in front of the exterior of the Toot's Standard Gas Station at the intersection of Mill Street and Prairie Av...

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: The house built by James McBride at 200 Farwell Drive. The house was later owned by Halle Steensland, Samuel H. Marshall, and Robert M. La Follette.

Historical Object

Fargo Family

Date: 1900-07 

Description: A decorated album page features two photographs of members of the Fargo family posing near the ornate porch of their home. In the photograph on the left, F...

Photograph

Log Cabin Home

Date: 1933 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the front of a one-story log cabin home. There is a stone chimney on the right side.

Photograph

Business Block

Date: 1912 

Description: View from street towards a row of brick buildings. On the left corner is a building with a sign on the roof that says "W. Welsh." The entrance has a balcon...

Date:  date unknown

Description: An exterior view of people sitting and standing outside of the Monona Lake Assembly Auditorium, which is partially obscured by trees. Designed by Morrison...

Photograph

Public School

Date: 1922 

Description: Exterior view of a two-story public school. The basement windows are broken. A tree and a house are on the left in the background. Stacks of fuelwood are o...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.