1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Three-quarter view from driveway of exterior of the Winnebago County Asylum.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Elevated view of Poor Farm on the grounds of the Winnebago County Asylum. There is a large barn, silo, windmill, and the roof of a large building in the ba...

Date: 1930 before

Description: View from road of a building located on the grounds of the Winnebago County Asylum. Standing on a sidewalk in front is a man leaning on a cane.

Photograph

Fire Department

Date:  date unknown

Description: Five men posed on a firetruck in the middle of a street in a business district. Storefronts are in the background on the left and right.

Date:  date unknown

Description: People on the shore of East Lake (now called Lake Tahkodah) by the Gifford residence, with tipis in the distance.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: View of the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington Cemetery.

Postcard

"Soo" Depot

Date: 1909-05-14 

Description: Black and white postcard of the Soo Line railroad depot. Text in red in the upper left corner reads "'SOO' Depot, Bruce, Wis."

Date: 1950 

Description: A man sits behind the wheel of an International LM-150 truck owned by the Lakeland Fruit & Produce Company. The truck is parked with its rear toward an ope...

Photograph

Parade Float

Date: 1929-10-15 

Description: A parade float built on a Farmall tractor standing outside a building on a dirt road. The tractor is covered in corn stalks and has signs on the front and...

Date: 1946 ca.

Description: A view of the Harvester Farm exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry. Includes a barn, a farmhouse, and an International pickup truck in the distance...

Photograph

Hotel Martinque

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Hotel Martinque. Cars are parked on the street near the hotel, which is a three-story brick building with balconies.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Men use teams of horses to excavate a lot to be used as the site for the future McCormick Twine Mill.

Date: 1944-08-18 

Description: Exterior view of the front of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Memorial Union, 800 Langdon Street. The inscription on the wall in front of the base of t...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of two buildings which comprise Holy Family Hospital.

Photograph

R-160 Truck

Date: 1954 ca.

Description: Color photograph of an International R-160 truck with a closed deck and bottler's body parks in front of a large farm building.

Date:  

Description: The Railroad YMCA building at S. 3rd and W. Florida Streets.

Date: 1867 

Description: Birds eye drawing of Fond du Lac depicts street names and street layouts, houses, buildings, trees, and the Fond du Lac River. A reference key at the botto...

Date: 2008 

Description: Located at 109 North Center Avenue, this service station was built by Sylvester "Sal" Spangler.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View from across the water of Bogue Falaya Landing and Boat House. Published by C.C. Champagne & Co.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Business section of downtown.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.