1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 2004 

Description: Randy and Sherry Kemp and son, Nick, live at N8642 Hwy P (Section 15).

Date: 1903-07 

Description: Outdoor portrait of Jennie Krueger standing along a garden fence next to a building holding flowers in her left hand. Her hat, decorated with ribbons and f...

Date: 2004 

Description: The Justmans purchased the farm in 1976. They last milked cows in January 1998. They farm previously was in the possession of Ron's parents, Marvin and Van...

Date: 2004 

Description: John Kasmiski lives at W1763 Zion Church Rd (Section 29). He has lived here for 3 years. Cows were last milked here in March 1972.

Photograph

Neitzel Barn

Date: 2004 

Description: Jim and Donna Neitzel own this barn at W1734 Hwy TW (Section 5). They purchased it 23 years ago. This barn has been in the Neitzel name for 100 years and w...

Date: 1946 

Description: Front view of the Ackerman farmhouse, built about 1841, located at University Avenue and East Mill Street.

Photograph

Building Demolition

Date: 1994-09 

Description: Crowd looks on as crew demolishes building across street.

Date: 2004 

Description: Norm and Renee were married October 17, 1981. Their children are Ryan, 22, and Jessica, 20.

Date: 1899-11-30 

Description: Exterior view of the William Wills homestead. The family, including a dog, stands around the front porch. One young girl is standing inside the house looki...

Date: 1978-05 

Description: Auction of old items at the Weber Brewery.

Photograph

Historic Building

Date: 1989-10 

Description: "Preparations were made to move this building to the Theresa Historical Society grounds."

Date: 1978-02-01 

Description: "In the early morning hours, a new month dawns on the small village of Theresa. The village is now in the 130th year of its existence." The village marke...

Date: 2004 

Description: The Jasters have lived here since 1981. Previous owners were Oscar and Dorothy Bodden.

Photograph

Geiger Barn

Date: 2004 

Description: Allen Geiger purchased the barn & small acreage in 1988. The address is N8658 Hwy 175.

Date: 1981-12 

Description: Mrs. William (Norma) Rahjes seated at her organ at St. Paul's Lutheran Church.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Color postcard with three illustrations: The Williams Free Library, the dam in 1841 (actual beavers), and the present dam. Copyrighted by W.H. Becken.

Photograph

Schneider Barn

Date:  

Description: Michael and Amy Schneider, with their children, Maggie and Matthew, live at 807 Allen Road (Section 26). They have lived here for 8 years.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Photographic postcard of an exterior view of the library. The library is a stone building with an arched entrance and arched windows on the second floor. T...

Date: 1902-02-10 

Description: William Wendorf standing in the field in front of his farm. The farmhouse and many of the farm buildings are behind him.

Date: 2004 

Description: Tom and Leslee Kovalaske, their daughter Christina, and Tom's brother Jim pose in front of the barn at N8348 Hwy 175 (Section 23).

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.