1 2
.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Exterior view of St. Mathew's Church.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Exterior view of a Methodist Episcopal church.

Date: 1898 

Description: View of a mill pond with a group of three women and a man standing near the shore.

Photograph

City Hotel

Date: 1896 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the City Hotel with a group of people posed near its entrance.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Centenary Methodist Episcopal Church and parsonage, built in 1867.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Exterior view of a Methodist-Episcopal church.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Centenary Methodist Episcopal Church, built in 1867.

Photograph

Copeland Mine

Date: 1925 

Description: Exterior view of the Copeland Mine. Entry building, with tram tracks suspended high on scaffolding and piles of rocks below.

Photograph

Shullsburg Brewery

Date:  

Description: Exterior rear view of the Shullsburg Brewery.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: View of the entrance sign to a Methodist Episcopal church.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the First Congregational Church.

Photograph

Mullen Mine #2

Date:  date unknown

Description: Lead and zinc mine

Photograph

Lead and Zinc Mines

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: View from road of lead and zinc mines and surrounding buildings.

Architectural photographs of the restored opera houses of Wisconsin.

Date: 1911 ca.

Description: View of Water Street, looking west from the corner of Judgement Street. Businesses include a market, a tailor, and an ice cream parlor. The handwritten tex...

Date:  

Description: The staff of Hanifans' Flying School at Shullsburg where the enrollment during the 1950s was largely comprised of students on the G.I. Bill.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior view of a high school.

Photograph

Shullsburg Brewery

Date:  

Description: Exterior view of the Shullsburg Brewery with a car parked in front of the building.

Date: 1911 

Description: View down middle of street in a commercial business district. A bakery, a doctor's office and a grocery are on the left. The Opera House, another doctor's...

Date: 1925 

Description: Ruins of the Old Mill, a stone building which has no roof and is missing window glass. Behind on the left is an abandoned shed.

1 2

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.