1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Beer Truck

Date: 1932 

Description: A Ford "sedan delivery" truck owned by Feinberg Distributing Co. of Baraboo is parked in front of the Philbrick Ford Garage at 207 Third Avenue. "Blatz Bee...

Photograph

Depot and Train

Date: 1913 

Description: View down side of railroad tracks towards the Spring Green depot, with a locomotive just pulling in. A group of passengers are standing on the platform. In...

Photograph

Dr. Taylor's House

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: Exterior view from yard of Dr. Taylor's house, which was once a post office in the Town of Greenfield.

Photograph

Pet Food Display

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A night view of a pet food display in a store window. In addition to commercial signs advertising Ken-L-Ration and Bird-E-Ration, a handwritten sign advert...

Photograph

Thuerer House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: View from street of a dog standing on front walk in front of the Dr. Chris L. Thuerer home, a large Four Square Style house which has large bay windows and...

Date: 1929-06-01 

Description: Bernard Arms (standing), uncle of Lewis Arms, shares a picnic with his neighbors Mr. and Mrs. (Betsy) Nofsinger.

Date: 1924 

Description: View down center of Main Street. On the left is a soda shop/confectioner, with two women and a baby carriage on the sidewalk in front. Further down is a ch...

Date: 1906 

Description: Photographic postcard of the exterior of the public school, a large brick building with a turret in the corner.

Photograph

Parochial School

Date: 1924 

Description: View across street of the two-story Parochial School on the corner. There is a double door entrance on the left side of the building, and an arched entranc...

Postcard

Post Office

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Front view of post office.

Photograph

Dell View Hotel

Date: 1937 ca.

Description: The side entrance to the Dell View Hotel.

Photograph

Warren House Hotel

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Cars are parked along the side of the Warren Hotel, 102 Fourth Avenue at the corner of Oak Street. The hotel is a large two and one half-story stone struct...

Photograph

Ferry House

Date: 1923 

Description: The 1847 Ferry House, a two-story wooden, classical revival style structure with six over six windows. There is a second-story front porch and small lean-t...

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: The land and house were donated to the village. The club house is still in use (1964) as a publicaly owned building for recreation and meetings. Image show...

Photograph

Sauk City Gateway

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Gateway to the Sauk City Bridge from the Dane County side.

Postcard

Oak Street

Date: 1909 

Description: Photographic postcard view from street in the central business district. The street is lined with businesses, and a few have awnings over their storefronts...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of the Wisconsin River bridge.

Photograph

Log Post Office

Date: 1909 

Description: Exterior view of the log building which served as the post office in Loreta (formerly known as Loreto) until January 31, 1907. There is a church in the bac...

Photograph

Woolen Mill

Date: 1961-09-19 ca.

Description: View of a woolen mill, as seen from across a river and dam.

Date: 1922 ca.

Description: Limbs litter the ground under trees heavily coated with ice on the Sauk County Courthouse Square after an ice storm.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.