1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: Color postcard of new County Court House. E-378. It is a two-story white granite building with elm trees in front.

Photograph

Chippewa Falls

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Elevated view of Chippewa Falls during the winter.

Photograph

Park Inn

Date: 2003-10-17 

Description: "We get a new record for distance from Theresa (235 miles) when we visit at Park Inn in Chippewa Falls."

Photograph

Carnegie Library

Date:  

Description: View from street of a Carnegie Library, a stone building on a low hill.

Date:  

Description: Footbridge spanning the Chippewa River near Brunet Falls (now Cornell Falls)

Photograph

Chippewa Falls

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Chippewa Falls taken from high ground.

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Elevated view of lumber raft and workers on the Chippewa River. In the background on the right are dwellings.

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: Color postcard showing corner view of Chippewa County old Court House at Chippewa Falls. On the left is a bandstand on the court house front lawn and two h...

Date:  

Description: The clapboard Hickory Park Cottage stands at the edge of a wooded area. A man holding a gun stands behind cut logs to the right of the cottage. There appea...

Date: 1975 

Description: This standard U.S.G.S. topographic map was annotated by civil engineer and railroad historian James P. Kaysen to show the location of existing and defunct...

Date: 1904 ca.

Description: At Hein's logging camp, a crane mounted on a railroad train lifts logs onto a flatbed railway car. Other logs are stacked on the snowy ground. A number of...

Photograph

Big Load of Logs

Date: 1903 

Description: A man sits atop a very high load of logs on a sled pulled by three horses. There is snow on the ground. Numbers are written on the cut ends of the logs.

Photograph

Chippewa Falls

Date: 1890 

Description: Chippewa Falls seen through trees.

Date:  

Description: Exterior view from road of the Chippewa Falls Library. The library opened in 1903 and Andrew Carnegie funded the library with $10,000. Above the main entra...

Date: 1925-11 

Description: This blueprint manuscript map shows an addition. The map was surveyed and platted for B.G. Proctor, president, and George Peterson, secretary, of the Corne...

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: View of Methodist Episcopal Church or Emma Suxton Memorial Church.

Photograph

Duncan Creek

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Duncan Creek with McDonnell High School and a church in the background.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fire department steamer #1 fire engine, named after hotel proprietor J.A. Taylor.

Date:  

Description: One man sits in the bow and one man stands on shore holding the stern of a birch bark canoe at the edge of a lake. They may be Indians. The man in the cano...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Hand-colored postcard view looking up a unpaved road and sidewalk at McDonell Memorial High School and Notre Dame church with the nuns' convent in the back...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.