1 2 3 4
.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of depot.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Monastery for Redemptorist Fathers,Eschweiler & Eschweiler, architects.

Photograph

La Belle Lake

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereoview from east side of La Belle Lake.

Photograph

Church

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Exterior of church.

Date: 1928 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Oconomowoc Public Library, located in both the half-timbered (formerly the fire house) and the next building, with museum on the third...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Waldheim Park Sanatorium boat house.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Cistercian Abbey of Cistercian Fathers, Our Lady of Spring Bank in winter. Formerly a resort hotel on Oconomowoc Lake, called Spring Bank.

Date: 1970 

Description: Stereograph view of Oconomowoc.

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Oconomowoc Public Library. The library was funded by a combined gift of $4,500 from Mrs. Geo Bullen and Mr. P. D. Armour, Sr. Photogra...

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: Stereoview of the Townsend House boathouse across a lake.

Photograph

Waldheim Sanatorium

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Waldheim Sanatorium, front view with a woman sitting on front porch.

Postcard

Draper Hall

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Exterior of Draper Hall.

Date:  date unknown

Description: A veteran places a flower on the grave of an unknown soldier.

Photograph

Lake La Belle

Date:  date unknown

Description: View across Lake La Belle towards far shoreline.

Ever wonder why beer is so popular in Wisconsin? Wisconsin history is full of breweries and beer.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: This photocopy of a manuscript map shows sectional township grid, hydrography, and acreages as they appeared in 1836. The township lines surveyed by Mullet...

Date: 1937-08-06 

Description: Charles Broughton and James Farley at an event in Oconomowoc.

Date: 1870 

Description: Stereograph view of Oconomowoc.

Date: 1924 

Description: Interior view of the Oconomowoc Public Library. The library was funded by a combined gift of $4,500 from Mrs. Geo Bullen and Mr. P. D. Armour, Sr. Front of...

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: St. Mary's in the Field, an Episcopal church "located at the northwest corner of the intersection of highways 67 and 18. It is just east of the former Van...

1 2 3 4

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.