1 2
.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: View of St. John Chrysostom Episcopal Church from the northeast.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: View of St. John Chrysostom Church.

Date: 1936 

Description: View of the Cushing Memorial monument, located in the vicinity of Delafield.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: View of St. John Chrysostom Church and the surrounding cemetery.

Photograph

Kemper Homestead

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Exterior of the Kemper homestead with a porch, trees and landscape.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of St. John's Military Academy.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Hawks Tavern smokehouse, with trees surrounding the building.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Interior door in Hawk's Tavern.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: View of St. John Chrysostom Church and the surrounding cemetery, with a woman standing near the church's right side.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of the Jackson Kemper homestead with trees and shrubbery.

Date: 1863 ca.

Description: Exterior of St. John Chrysostom Episcopal Church, with trees and a fence.

Photograph

Hawks Tavern

Date: 1884 ca.

Description: Hawks Tavern, with men on the porch and with trees in the yard.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: View of St. John Chrysostom Episcopal Church from the southwest.

Photograph

Hawks Tavern

Date: 1850 ca.

Description: Front view of Hawks Tavern.

Photograph

Hotdog Cookout

Date: 1965-05-15 

Description: Girl Scouts cooking hotdogs over an open fire. The Great Blue Heron council weekend campout was held at Hartland Sportsman's Club grounds.

Date: 1939-06-04 

Description: Left to right: Brigadier General Ralph M. Immell; Cadet Lieutenant Howard B. Woodside; Governor Julius Heil; Cadet Captain Henry Fromm; Col. Roy Farrand, h...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of the south door in St. John Chrysostom Episcopal Church. It was too narrow to carry in a casket, so another door was cut in the west end for that p...

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: View of St. John Chrysostom Episcopal Church from the west. The church is on a hill and adjoins St. John's Military Academy

Date: 1851 

Description: Ink and pencil on paper. Shows plat of Delafield and local streets. Streets running left to right, top to bottom, are "Main Street 66 feet", "Wells Street...

Photograph

Franklin Stove

Date: 1925-10-18 

Description: One of two Franklin stoves used in Hawks Tavern, built by Nelson P. Hawks in 1840.

1 2

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.