1 2 3 4
.

Date:  

Description: Man on horse-drawn wagon loaded with sacks in front of Lee & Diebels Company.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Bridge, croosing over the Fox River near De Pere.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: High school and its grounds.

Date: 1943 

Description: The gymnasium for St. Norbert College.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Government locks and factory district on the Fox River.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Elevated view over De Pere. In the foreground is the De Pere News Office and Post Office building. Behind it people are walking on the bridge over the Fox...

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Fox River and the Little Rapids dam.

Date: 1943 

Description: The Main Hall for St. Norbert College.

Date: 1897 ca.

Description: Locks near De Pere, the only wooden pier on the Fox River.

Postcard

Dam at De Pere

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Dam at De Pere, with men walking on a bridge.

Painting

De Pere Painting

Date: 1856 

Description: ". . . At De Pere they stopped on the west shore for a broad sketch of the dwellings clustered on both sides of the river. The distant dam, the mills, ware...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Presbyterian Church.

Map or Atlas

DePere

Date: 1900 after

Description: This photocopy map shows lot and block numbers, some land ownership, street names, and the Fox River. Caption reads, "Mr. P.S. Levy says this map was drawn...

Postcard

Back of Mills

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Photographic postcard of elevated view of the back of mills lining the bridge. Coal kilns are below the hand-drawn arrow at top right. "Sawmills, gristmill...

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Randall Wilcox's home with trees and a sidewalk, built in 1836 or 1837.

Date: 1943 

Description: Boyle Hall at St. Norbert College.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Replica of Eleazer William's original log cabin, with trees and a dirt road, five miles south of De Pere on the west bank of the Fox River.

Photograph

De Pere High School

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: High school, built in 1857 and destroyed by fire in 1899.

Date:  

Description: This map surveyed under the direction of Capt. Thomas J. Cram is one in a series of seven. The map shows part of the Fox River and the beginning of the tow...

Drawing

De Pere House

Date: 1946 

Description: Pencil drawing of a house at 421 Cass Street. The main entrance is on a long porch with columns, under a balcony. There is a side entrance on the left.

1 2 3 4

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.