1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
.

Photograph

Collard's Hill

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of a log house located at the top of Collard's Hill.

Photograph

View of De Pere

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: View over town looking east from the railroad station.

Photograph

Cotton Residence

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: View of the Judge Stephen R. Cotton residence. The Cotton residence was located at the corner of Jefferson and Doty Streets.

Photograph

Jourdain Homestead

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Jourdain's homestead, built by Joseph Jourdain in what was then Ft. Howard, Wisconsin. Eleazer Williams is said to have married Joseph Jourdain's daughter...

Date:  date unknown

Description: "The Spirit of the Northwest", a sculpture by Sidney Bedore which features a missionary, an explorer, and a Native American.

Date: 1953 ca.

Description: Captain John Cotton residence. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotton, a retired U.S. Army officer.

Date: 1965-06-13 

Description: The restaurant at Austin Straubel Field. In 1965 Brown County completed a new passenger terminal at Austin Straubel Airport that included a large (and appa...

Postcard

Tank Cottage

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: View of the Tank Cottage.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Tank cottage before restoration on its original site. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it until...

Photograph

Cotton House

Date: 1949 

Description: View of three women standing in front of the Captain John Cotton house. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotto...

Photograph

Rose Garden

Date: 1963 

Description: A rose garden with a trellis on the estate of Albert C. Neufeld at 204 West Whitney.

Photograph

John Lawes House

Date:  

Description: Exterior of the John Lawes' house.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1909 

Description: Interior view of the Tank cottage featuring a fireplace and two rocking chairs.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1908 before

Description: View of the Tank cottage on its original site on the west side of the Fox River. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it...

Date:  

Description: View down a residential, tree-lined street. Trolley tracks run the length of the street, as well as cables overhead.

Photograph

Eastmen Residence

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: View of the H.E. Eastmen residence. The house was located on the southwest corner of Porlier and Monroe Streets, and later the residence of Mrs. George G....

Photograph

"Lawton's Folly"

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: "Lawton's Folly," the home of Joseph Lawton, built in 1851, between De Pere and Ft. Howard. Joseph Lawton came from Pennsylvannia. This building no longe...

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1955 

Description: View of the Tank cottage. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it until 1805 when it was purchased by Jacques Porlier. L...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View from field of flowers towards U. Smile Camp, with four log cabins in a row on the left, another in the background, and another building next to it wit...

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Elevated view over De Pere. In the foreground is the De Pere News Office and Post Office building. Behind it people are walking on the bridge over the Fox...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.