1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
.

Photograph

David Grignon House

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: David Grignon's house, built by Judge Lawe in 1832, burned 1903.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: Aerial view of fields near neighborhoods.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: View of the cottage with stone wall in front of it and a lot of foliage. On original site on the west side of the Fox River before restoration.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1909 

Description: Interior view of the Tank cottage featuring a fireplace and two rocking chairs.

Date:  

Description: View of front of the building, in the shade of a large tree to the left. The building has four doric columns and a trapezium or a frieze.

Photograph

View of the Harbor

Date: 1889 

Description: Elevated view looking north toward the harbor with multiple buildings in the foreground.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of what possibly was the Morehead residence, in the vicinity of Belleville. The home was built in 1858, designed and built by William Close, carpente...

Photograph

Green Bay Residence

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Exterior of home and lawn on a summer day, with a forest in the background and a picket fence in the foreground. The house has a lookout on the roof.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: A group of people stand outside Eleazer William's log cabin, five miles south of De Pere.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: View of the Tank cottage. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it until 1805 when it was purchased by Jacques Porlier. L...

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of the Tank cottage before restoration on its original site.

Photograph

Bayview Cottage

Date: 1963 

Description: A small house with a white picket fence. Bayview Cottage.

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: Eleazer William's log cabin, five miles south of De Pere, overlooking the parids of the Little Bakalin on the Fox River.

Date:  

Description: Color photographic postcard of the driveway and front entrance to the the McCormick Memorial Home for the Aged located at 212 Iroquois Street. Trees along...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Elevated view of downtown.

Photograph

Tire Pile

Date: 1963-10-13 ca.

Description: A large pile of used tires near a DX gasoline sign. In the background are several grain elevators, a house, and a Pabst Blue Ribbon beer sign.

Photograph

Inside Fort Howard

Date: 1853 after

Description: Stereograph of the interior of Fort Howard after its decommissioning in 1853.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view from lawn of the Roi/Porlier/Tank cottage, built in 1776 — the oldest building standing in Wisconsin. Two people are sitting on the porch.

Photograph

John Lawes House

Date:  

Description: Exterior of the John Lawes' house.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Tank cottage. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it until 1805 when it was purchased by Jacques P...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.