1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1952-10-16 

Description: A worker uses a machine to cut metal strips for fountain pen nibs at the Parker Pen factory.

Date: 1916 ca.

Description: Advertisement for the Townsend heavy duty 12-20 horsepower tractor featuring three photographs of the tractor at work on a farm along with testimonies from...

Postcard

Y.M.C.A Building

Date:  

Description: The Y.M.C.A building in Janesville.

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Elevated view of the busy streets of Court and Milwaukee. Three prominent buildings in view are: Court Street Methodist Church on the far left (b. 1868), w...

Date:  

Description: View of the Edgerton Public Library from the front, with the sidewalk and a driveway in front of the building. An American flag on a flagpole is in the fr...

Date: 1898 ca.

Description: An interior view of the front parlor at 165 N. High Street.

Date: 1916 ca.

Description: Inner pages of a booklet advertising Townsend oil tractors featuring a diagram of the equipment along with a paragraph of text entitled "Maintaining Right...

Photograph

Yosts Park

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: A boat landing at Yosts Park between Janesville and Beloit.

Photograph

Main Street

Date: 1893 ca.

Description: Looking northwest from the Methodist Episcopal Church, Main Street, with trolley track running down the center of the street.

Date: 1956 

Description: The First Lutheran Church on the corner of Randall and Milwaukee Streets.

Photograph

Electric Sign

Date:  

Description: An electric sign for "The Manor / 2 Blocks / Dining" towers over a long, one-story building.

Date: 1973 

Description: This map is a photocopy of the original plat of Beloit from 1838. The map shows labeled roads, lots, and rivers.

Date:  

Description: Advertisement for the Townsend Tractor Company entitled "Townsend Tractors Can't Be Beat When It Comes to Steady Belt Power."

Date: 1865 ca.

Description: Milwaukee Street looking west with small dog in foreground.

Date: 1903 ca.

Description: Interior view of the Janesville Public Library. The library opened in 1903 and was funded by Andrew Carnegie at $30,000 and Eldred at $10,000. The reverse...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Colorized postcard of the Chicago & Northwestern Railway Depot at Beloit.

Photograph

Clausen House

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: A view of the Clausen farm house, residence of C.L. Clausen.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Frances Willard School house built in 1853.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Aerial view of the Janesville airport during air races including airplanes in the air, the landing field, and airport structures.

Date: 1919 ca.

Description: French Second Empire style, C. Loftus Martin House, 327 Milton Ave., built ca. 1868. Three children stand in yard. Richard Lloyd Jones was born in Janesvil...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.