1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1876 ca.

Description: The Institution for the Education of the Blind.

Date: 1874 ca.

Description: View, from a distance, of Fulton Street in Edgerton. A church is in the distance.

Date: 1949-02-27 

Description: Aerial view of Beloit, Wisconsin.

Date: 1865 ca.

Description: The Institution for the Education of the Blind where Louisa May Alcott attended school. Writing on the photo reads "Institution for the Education of the Bl...

Photograph

City Hall

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior view of City Hall.

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: The Milton House was supposedly a part of the Underground Railroad during the Civil War. The house was built in 1845 by Joseph Goodrich and turned into an...

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: This map of Beloit shows labeled wards, plat of town, roads, railroads, the Rock River, city boundaries, and land ownership by name. The back of the map is...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Photographic print of a sketch of a residential home titled: "Little Stone House."

Date:  date unknown

Description: Home on the corner of Milwaukee and Durand Streets.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Church before the convent was built behind it.

Date:  

Description: View of the Edgerton Public Library from the front, with the sidewalk and a driveway in front of the building. An American flag on a flagpole is in the fr...

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Front view of the Van Pool Brothers office, where the Master Builders' Association of Wisconsin was founded.

Date: 1904 ca.

Description: Exterior of Congregational Church.

Photograph

Raising the Flags

Date:  

Description: Two boys raise the United States and Wisconsin flags in front of their Rock County school.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Locomotive engine #8240 of the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad Company.

Photograph

Natesta Farmhouse

Date: 1925-07-15 

Description: Natesta farmhouse and cabin site in Clinton.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: The Milton House was supposedly a part of the Underground Railroad during the Civil War. The house was built in 1845 by Joseph Goodrich and turned into an...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Bird's-eye view of Beloit.

Date: 1962 

Description: Exterior of themuseum, with the museum annex on the left.

Postcard

Main Street

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Main Street looking north.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.