1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
.

Photograph

Electrical Display

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A night view of the window display in the Hansch and Hill Electrical Store, 121 Fourth Avenue. Floor lamps and wall sconces are featured, as are displays o...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A window display at the Wisconsin Power and Light Company office, 116 Fourth Avenue, features a General Electric refrigerator as "The Gateway to Health" un...

Date: 1930 

Description: A woman stands with two white dogs among the trees at Effinger Park. The park features benches, a pump, a lawn swing, a gazebo and three cabins.

Photograph

City Hall

Date: 1918 

Description: Baraboo City Hall.

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: Fourth Avenue, showing the ornate Al. Ringling Theatre, Ryan Hickethier & Co, "A Sears Associated Store", and a portion of the Trimpey Studios storefront....

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Exterior of Chicago and Northwestern railway depot.

Date: 1925-04 

Description: View of the wood trellis fence and columns that frame the entrance gate to the Silver-Dale Resort. A group of people are sitting on the porch of a refreshm...

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Eight new Massie-Harris tractors are parked in the snow in front of the Martiny Implement Co., 147 Third Avenue. A crowd has gathered and men sit on the tr...

Photograph

View of Baraboo

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Elevated view of town.

Date:  

Description: Posing together from left to right are Elinora, Nellie Arms (aunt of Lewis Arms), and Bonnie Childs. They are at Nellie and Bernard Arms's farm. There is a...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: View of a row of cabins at the Panoramic Resort. There are two cars parked on the left.

Photograph

Wisconsin House

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Front view of the Wisconsin House. The brick portion was erected in about 1850. The entire building was razed by 1915, before the Ringling Theatre was bu...

Photograph

Beer Truck

Date: 1932 

Description: A Ford "sedan delivery" truck owned by Feinberg Distributing Co. of Baraboo is parked in front of the Philbrick Ford Garage at 207 Third Avenue. "Blatz Bee...

Photograph

Trimpey House

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Trimpey's house, the residence of Edwin B. and Alice Kent Trimpey. View of the back porch and side entrance faces a neighboring yard.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Restaurant, with pine trees and a swing.

Date: 1952-08-21 

Description: From left to right are Lewis, Nellie and Bernard Arms posing behind a convertible on Old Lake Road, with Bernard and Nellie's house in the background.

Date: 1931 

Description: View of the entrance to the Devi-Bara Resort. There is sign on the fence that reads, "Saddle Horses - 1/2 block" and another sign on a tree denoting that t...

Date: 1922 

Description: View of Devil's Lake from the shore of the Kirkland Hotel, located at the southeast corner of the lake. There is building, perhaps a boathouse, on the shor...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Historic site marker to commemorate Man Mound and to mark Man Mound Park. The inscription reads "Man Mound Park. Mound located and platted by W.H. Canfie...

Date: 1945 ca.

Description: The Du Bois and Kieffer Hudson dealership, and Philbrick Motors, a Willys dealership, which shared a building at 137 Third Avenue. There is a Phillips 66 g...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.