1 2 3 4 5 6
.

Date: 1907 

Description: Sanborn map of Green Bay, including Harvey, Willow and Plesant Streets.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1955 

Description: View of the Tank cottage. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it until 1805 when it was purchased by Jacques Porlier. L...

Date: 1949-10 

Description: From left: Mr. and Mrs. Blum (relatives), Pela Rosen Alpert, Richard Alpert, at their engagement party in the house of Pela's sister.

Photograph

Green Bay Residence

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Exterior of home and lawn on a summer day, with a forest in the background and a picket fence in the foreground. The house has a lookout on the roof.

Photograph

Cotton Residence

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Front view of the Captain John Cotton residence. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotton, a retired U.S. Army...

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1955 

Description: View of the Tank cottage. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it until 1805 when it was purchased by Jacques Porlier. L...

Photograph

Cotton Residence

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Front view of the Captain John Cotton residence.

Photograph

George Green House

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: George Green's house, located at 904 South Monroe Street. The house was built in 1896.

Photograph

"Lawton's Folly"

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: "Lawton's Folly," the home of Joseph Lawton, built in 1851, between De Pere and Ft. Howard. Joseph Lawton came from Pennsylvannia. This building no longe...

Date: 1867 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Green Bay and Fort Howard, Brown Co., depicts street names and street layouts, houses, trees, and the East River. A reference key at the...

Date: 1906 

Description: A view of the cottage with large trees around it, and a stone wall in the front yard. Some windows appear shattered. Wooden pallets are stacked in the fr...

Date: 1889 ca.

Description: Distant view of the cottage over a river, with reads in the foreground. On original site on the west side of the Fox River, before the restoration.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1908 before

Description: View of the Tank cottage on its original site on the west side of the Fox River. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Close-up view of the cottage when it was a library. A sign is partly visible on the building stating, "Kellogg Public Library, Union Park Branch." Used as...

Photograph

Cotton Residence

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: View of the Captain John Cotton residence. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotton, a retired U.S. Army office...

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: Exterior of the Chapman residence, at the corner of Walnut and Adams Streets.

Date: 1963-08-18 ca.

Description: Exterior view of an abandoned "Bonus" gasoline station. This themed station seems to have been inspired by a Chinese pagoda design.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of the Tank cottage before restoration on its original site.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Aerial view includes farm and orchards, surrounded by neighborhoods. A water tower is on the upper left half.

Photograph

David Grignon House

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: David Grignon's house, built by Judge Lawe in 1832, burned 1903.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.