1 2 3 4 5 6
.

Date: 1907 

Description: Sanborn map of Green Bay including St. George and Main Streets.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Close-up view of the cottage when it was a library. A sign is partly visible on the building stating, "Kellogg Public Library, Union Park Branch." Used as...

Date:  ca.

Description: View of a room with hardwood floors, with a wooden, four-seater table in the center of the room. A wooden, oval-shaped table stands to the left of the ima...

Drawing

Astor House

Date: 1835 ca.

Description: Rough sketch of the Astor house made from memory.

Photograph

Cotton Residence

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Front view of the Captain John Cotton residence.

Date: 1889 

Description: View of Green Bay from the top of St. Willibrord's Church. A river can be seen in the background.

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Daniel H. and Joshua Whitney's residence located at 402 Main Street at the intersection of Monroe Avenue. The house was torn down in 1897.

Photograph

Hazelwood

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of Hazelwood, the home of Morgan L. Martin. Morgan Lewis Martin served as county judge of Brown County from 1875 until his death in 1887.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Israel Greene Beaumont House located at 203 South Jefferson Street. Anne ("Aunt Nan") Brett is seated in the south wing room. Beaumont's house was demolis...

Date: 1905-11-10 ca.

Description: A motor boat, named "Quo Vadis", in the lake in front of St. Joseph's orphan asylum.

Date: 1938 

Description: Annex of Old Fort Howard.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Aerial view includes farm and orchards, surrounded by neighborhoods. A water tower is on the upper left half.

Date: 1907 

Description: Sanborn map of Green Bay featuring Elm, Cedar and Main Streets.

Photograph

Adlai Stevenson

Date: 1955-10-08 

Description: Adlai Stevenson is seated in a room with several other men.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of the Tank cottage before restoration on its original site.

Photograph

Hastings Residence

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior winter view across front yard of the Hastings Residence.

Date: 1953 ca.

Description: Captain John Cotton residence. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotton, a retired U.S. Army officer.

Photograph

Cotton Residence

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: View of the Captain John Cotton residence. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotton, a retired U.S. Army office...

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: View of the Tank cottage. The cottage was built about 1803 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it until 1805 when it was purchased by Jacques Porlier...

Photograph

Eastmen Residence

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: View of the H.E. Eastmen residence. The house was located on the southwest corner of Porlier and Monroe Streets, and later the residence of Mrs. George G....

1 2 3 4 5 6

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.